Thread: First steps into the real world!

First steps into the real world!

It's finally time for me to make my first baby steps into the real world. I've decided that the time is right for me to meet other people like me for real!

I'm reaching out to few local ladies who are keen to meet up soon.

Can't say I'm not apprehensive and a little nervous, but my heart and mind are telling me the time is now.

Too many years in the closet and too much concern over other peoples opinions. I can't change who I am, and why should I?

I've waited this long so I won't be flying out the door in a sequin dress just yet just slow and steady like dipping my toes in the English channel (which is pretty cold even in the summer!)

Scary thought Sally - but maybe not as scary as we all think. I'm sure there are groups around - the South East is a big area, do you have an epicentre? (That has nothing to do with hair removal.. )

I'm not out myself and my personal situation makes that difficult, but I know there are others around...

Give us a clue for at least the county you're in...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    It's interesting to here this. To those of us who have witnessed you over the past few years, it's something of a surprise that you've stayed in the closet this long.

The nerves are normal, but really, you're very well prepared to step out into the world. You look great, have a good handle on reality, and seem to manage your emotions. You will enjoy meeting your peers and soon enough I predict you'll be looking forward to more spending time out and about en femme. That's how it should be. You needn't hide anymore.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Sally, I wish you all the best in your quest to meet other ladies.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Be sure to report back to us. I'm betting your first comment will be: "Why did I wait so long? It was wonderful!"

In my own experience, I went from paranoid and fearful of going out to, after joining a group of girls, loving going out and can't go often enough.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Banned Read only
    You will have a blast

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    CD girlfriends are so much fun. Closets make you crosseyed from looking at the world through a keyhole!

Sally,
    Look forward to a great future, full of adventure.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Congrats Sally,

I know you will have a great time and once you go out you will want to do it often.

Hugs

Isha

Good luck hope it's a great experience

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Have a great time! It will feel like flying. Take your time, be careful with your makeup and step out the door.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Crossdresser
    Spread your wings and enjoy your new found freedom. Once you experience the world en femme, you will want to go home and take an axe to that closet door for denying you such liberating feelings and joy. And you will want to go out more often. Tell us all about your first outing when you get back.

Lilly