Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is your bra half full or half empty with regards to finding a loving partner?

Banned Read only

Wink Is your bra half full or half empty with regards to finding a loving partner?

I had to ask this question to all the ladies because so many are in the closet or alone in a marriage or in life's travels?

My hope for all is that you never give up on hope to be you openly with someone that loves you for you. So for hope of love and happiness and acceptance of our cross dressing, my vote;

VOTE: I'M A BRA HALF FULL LADY!!

More importantly I hope that most of you are a bra half full ladies as well and that you reach your happiness goals in this respect for 2014.

Thanks for your thoughts,

Vanny
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 01-21-2014 at 12:06 PM.

I have a D cup love, and I am only a C cup.

I wish the same for everyone else trying to increase their cup size.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't have a partner now and I don't desire one. I'm completely happy living alone. My life is full with positive activity, and I am blessed with many good friends.

Who needs a woman around to be bitching at you all the time? I certainly don't. I had enough of that in 33 years of marriage.

Jodi

Banned Read only
    Stop sugar coating it Jodi (wink). You sound happy and content and that is all that matters. Congrats!!!

Vanny

Beverly does that mean that you stuff your bra overly full? Ha

I assume it gives you extra cleavage...

Vanny
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-21-2014 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one, you can edit your previous post when adding things

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Totally full! Only an A cup but that's perfect for my small body. Julie completes me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Read only
    As she should. You both look loving and happy. So nice to see!

Vanny

My bra is larger than my wife's but she bought it for me and loves the way it fits.

My bvra is full both from the sweet work of HRT and relatioship wise, both sides of me has romantic partners

Banned Read only
    So you have doubled up cups with a hit of loving estrogen from your loving SO. Awesome. Love it

Not sure which that is but I will put you down as a vote for

BRA HALF FULL. Ha

Vanny

My bra is not even half full when it comes to this. It's my hope to meet a loving and accepting GG to share a life with.

I am with you have full, try to look at the bright side when ever I can.

Banned Read only
    You will. Be positive and don't settle! Thank you for responding lovetobedani (what is the meaning behind your name?)

Vanny

Definitely half full,even though she's not accepting, but I still wish I could find GG to fill the glass. However that might "bust" the bra in half.

Banned Read only
    Jean Marie,

Love you taking time to share your beauteous life. Congrats wow!

Vanny

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I'm gonna say full, not half full. I have an amazing partner in my GG.

Banned Read only
    I hope your bra will runneth over vs bust. You have us in your corner routing for you!

Vanny

Cadenlane,

AWESOME NEWS AND CONFRATS. Your vote is half full from a vote perspective and from a gg perspective your vote will be put down as glass runneth over.

Vanny
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 01-22-2014 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    When we first realized about Tina one of the first purchases was a bra and forms. Of course the size was determined by my wonderful wife; but even she was not ready for the size of a B cup on a 40inch chest. So I must say that my bra runneth over with a loving wife!

Banned Read only
    Suchacutie,

Awesome news and how fortunate both you and your SO are. So nice for you to share your situation.

Smiles

Vanny

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    My cup runneth over. The last thing that my wife came to the total acceptance of was my wearing a bra with forms in her presence. That was many years ago now. My 2 favorite bras right now are ones that she has bought me, we are talking 36B to a 38A depending on the brand, I have never been into big busts.
    Last edited by Gillian Gigs; 01-21-2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: missing words
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I've been single for pretty much most of my life.. so I don't think anything is going to change in that regard. Technically that sounds like a bra half empty outlook.. but I'm out enjoying life and having plenty of fun as I have been doing since I was 18.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

I could fill two bras with how much love/acceptance my wife gives me she is my vida, my rock
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Platinum Member
    If we must use the bra analogy, the cup still runneth over.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    You are stunning natcrys. Thank you so much for taking time to post. someone will snatch you up for sure.... from a newbie on this forum and a long-time poster on the original forum before this reincarnation, i'd say you are a glass half full gal... an a stunning one at that...

Vanny

13000+ posts gives you the right to approach this however you want... As an original poster to the original forum, I am impressed. That is a lot of wisdom shared...

Thanks for posting

Vanny

Danielle, congrats.. you are sweet to post such a thoughtful message about your wife... i am sure however, that she gets a great lady/man out of this love that you share. You are beautious!

Vanny
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 01-22-2014 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

2 full cups for me. Loving, supportive spouse at my side for more than 3 decades.

Banned Read only
    We will give you EEE and massive cleavage MissTee... with that kind of support and love, you are one fortunate soul.

Congrats and thanks for posting....just curious, how did you tell her about your CD side?