Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leigh sees the real world. Today was my first outing en fem

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar

Leigh sees the real world. Today was my first outing en fem

Today was an exciting day for me I got up this morning and it hit me, today is going to be the day I make my entrance into the real world enfem.
    I did my close shaving and shaved again for the closest shave and then the makeup started. I will say this practice makeup several times before you go out it has really helped me get the look I want.
    I finished it up and it was about as good as I can do. I begin to put my outfit together and just want to make sure Im not over the top but just a nice blend.
    Red layered blouse with a nice cami under, my girls jeans and my ankle boots.
    I borrow some jewelry from my wife and also find a nice scarf.
    I put on my new shorter wig add my earrings and take a look in my mirror.
    I see myself as Leigh and know I can and will do this. I put my purse together and head out the door to my car. My heart was pounding the whole time while I was putting this all together but I knew it was time.
    I also did my nails to complete it all.
    Off I drove to the mall and found a parking spot. No hesitation I get out of my car and put my eye glasses away into my purse, I know I look ok with them but know Im more passable without them, not to mention its hard to really see reactions if Im not passing.
    First stop is Forever 21 I make a pleasant hello to the SA and just browse a few clothes and then leave. I make my way down to a very empty mall and head for Sears, I look around in the ladies department for a few min and decide Im ready to go on.
    The most unbelievable thing then happens as Im going toward the door in the manly tool section, I pass by the male SA and he says good morning ma'am how are you I nod and say fine thank you and head on toward the door.
    Oh my it put me on cloud 9 my first outing and I looked good enough to blend, wow.
    So my confidence high I head to Dress Barn off the mall, I decide to leave my glasses on for this stop knowing their rep for accepting CDs, I say hi to the SA and tell her Im just looking and Im pretty sure she says something to the other SA Im a guy so yes Im read but its ok Im comfortable and I might just find something.
    I don't find anything I just have to have so its time to make my way home.
    I loved being out and enjoyed it, Im not sure its going to be an experience I will do that often or as often as I know many here do but it felt great.
    Special thanks to Isha and Samantha as well as Marisa Rose for helping me in my confidence, you are all special ladies.
    Hugs Leigh.
    Oh and I will have some pictures up tomorrow or Friday.
    Last edited by Rachael Leigh; 01-22-2014 at 01:57 PM.

That's a lovely experience, Leigh - I'm sure the first of many.

Great that you can share that with us and some of the joy that you are obviously feeling right now.

Congratulations!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Congrats on your first time out. Sounds like a really positive one Once you get out, it's hard to stop! Have fun!!!

Kaylee

A lovely story posted by a lovely lady. Best Wishes darlin !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Sounds like a great bit of fun.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Congrats Leigh on an awesome sounding day. Color me envious.

Good for you Leigh.. I am happy that your first time out was an enjoyable one. And yes, the support staff here I agree are second to none !!
    (Isn't the best feeling of all the car ride back home when you think about what you accomplished ?)
    Congrats
    Gretch

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Such an interesting day congrats on your 1st time out , I know there will be many more Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

A hearty congrats to you! It gets easier as you go...
    And once the genie's out of the bottle... (Or the Leigh's out of the house )
    Best wishes for more wonderful experiences!
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Wow sounds like you had a great time. For me I plan everything, so I am trying to become more spontaneous. So you waking up and deciding right then and there that you are ready to go for the first time really gives me confidence. Thanks for sharing your great day out!
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Wow amazing, I'm glad you had a good time. Its stories like yours that give me confidence to try going out. I'm nervous and scared what people might say if I'm read. But I have to accept that and know only a few might notice but the majority of people won't. Thanks for sharing and giving me alittle more confidence.

Well done Leigh. You will always remember this day and even if you decide to never go out again you now know what it is all about.

So happy to read successful stories like yours! Big congrats to you!!!
    I will never forget my first outing and I certainly will not forget my first full public interaction outing. I don't have the time to post it now, but I will hopefully before the day is out. Again so happy for you!

Great story! Still building up the nerve here and your story does help!
    Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Just as a note the picture in my avitar is what I wore.
    Thanks so much for all the comments too. I'm at work now but man it's crazy my mood today is better than it's been in days, could it be because of my morning? Don't know but wow,

Leigh
    Way to go. I have been out a couple of times, but I still get nervous. When I realize that someone has read me I bail pretty quick.
    Nicole

Leigh,

Great first adventure out. It only gets easier and less stressful with each successful adventure out!

Leigh
    Way to go! That first step is the biggest! I am so happy that you got to experience the world as Leigh. I hope you go out as often as you like. It only gets better. I suggest you find some other girls now that you can meet when out. I love meeting other girls from this forum!
    Hugs
    Suzanne

Congrats on your first trip out. I think I'll be next!! I have the courage, just waiting on the right opportunity.

well done. I dont go out often but its always nice when |I do and I have plenty of happy memories because of them x

Glad you had a wonderful time. Next time will be even easier. We look forward to the pictures!!

Good for you, Leigh! I wish you more and more pleasant outings, such as the one you just had. Good luck!
    Di

Crossdresser
    Congratulations on your first outing Leigh. I'm sure there will be many more to come.

I had my first real outing last Friday and the cloud nine feeling is still with me. Like you, I just woke up and said this is the day and went for it.

Isn't it fun getting out. I wish I could figure it out. I have been out a lot to malls movies etc. and it is always fun. But if I were to do the same thing in guy mode. I would get frustrated and bored. Maybe its that we think we are fooling some one. I just don't know.
    Just keep having fun and don't worry about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Leigh, I'm happy for you that your first outing was a good experience. I'm sure that you're on cloud 9 tonight. Enjoy it,and start thinking of the next outing.