Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leigh sees the real world. Today was my first outing en fem

Great to hear that you got out. Congrats!

You go girl glad you enjoyed being out hun.
    Angie

Leigh,
    It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside to read your first experience out.
    I hope it is the first of many for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Leigh, that is a wonderful story, thank you for posting!
    Stephanie

What a wonderful day.

Yes, wonderful story Leigh -- congrat's! It is so great when we read positive stories of that first time out. Hon, you'll remember this day for a long time. We hope it's the first of many for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Congrats Leigh As everyone says, It will get easier from here. I remember when I had my first time out. Very similar to your experience. Now it's a matter of being prepared so when the opportunity arises, I have my favorite outfit or two ready, can get made up pretty quickly, and have a purse/ pocketbook ready with all essentials. Enjoy the fun of just blending in en fem. hugs, Brandy

Congratulations, Leigh! An outing like that would put me on top of the world. Many more.

That sounds like a fun time. I've been out a few times, and my P.O. box and I have a regular thing going around 430-5am a couple times a week.. I'm always anxious that someone will also be checking mail, and sometimes I'm even disappointed that nobody was. This morning thought I got there a bit later, 530, and a car was in the lot. As I walked in, and older lady walked out and we just kind of nodded to each other.. naybe one of these days I'm going to have to use my girl voice, though I'm still a bit to nervous to go the the mall... at least while it is open..
    Keep Having Fun,
    Laicee

Banned Read only
    Leigh, Congratulations!!!!!! You did it GF! I am so happy for you!!!!!! I am honored and it was my pleasure to help and inspire you to take the big step that you desired to take. Aside from the ride on the clouds, you should be so proud of yourself because YOU did this! You overcame your fears, your insecurities and self doubts, and most importantly YOU found that COMFORT ZONE and connection between what you feel inside and what you see in the mirror. Was it then that it clicked inside your head that IT WAS ABOUT YOU! and NOT What anyone else was going to think?
    Just when I was starting to sense a Lull and Silence from you, I never expected something this BIG to shatter the sound of the pin drop!
    A W E S O M E G F!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Sweetie,

CONGRATS and I am so proud of you for taking the step I know Leigh has been dying to take. I am also honoured to have helped in a small way but it was all you Leigh. The story was absolutely amazing and I felt every heartbeat and anxiety you felt as I experienced the same thing on my first outing. Kendra is correct in that you will always remember this "day of days" whenever you go out. Should you choose to go out again it will only get easier each time as confidence builds.

Special hugs

Isha

Leigh, I so enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing it with us all. Nice going, girl!!!
    YIM -- tracigirl111

Congrats glad you had a great day

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Congratulations on your first outing! I will say you have done better than many of us have.

My first outing I was shaking so bad till I got out the car and got back in a few times till I just got out! However once I opened that door I want to be out more and more. Now I am very natural being out and about and my 6'8" height is not much of a bother to me as it used to be. However it gets easier as you keep going.