Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: date as cd

Banned Read only

date as cd

who would you like to go on date when dressed as a girl, male/female any celeb or person?
    Last edited by rah; 01-23-2014 at 01:45 PM.

so the question is "Who would go on a date while dressed"? Or who would you date while dressed?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Brad Pitt. I think he's out of my league though.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I love lunch or dinner dates with other CDers. However, they can be dressed or drab if they want. I have dated CD admirers over the years and they usually are very gallant and treat a lady very well. As far as celebs it would be cool to dine en femme with Sally Fields, Jane Krakowski, Tina Fey, Amy Adams, Diane Keaton or Mary VanSteenbergen. What a girls night that would be. However, It would be a dream date to be on the arm of Tom Selleck, Hugh Jackman or that guy on Castle.

It's a wacky concept rah, but I'm game...

Following Stephanie's massaging of the OP couple of options:

- Girls night (love the idea) - it'd be all Kates of some sort just for the hell of it - so: Kate Winslet, Kate Beckinsale, Kathryn Bigelow, Katy Perry, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Cate Blanchett

- Date night (just a nice meal and a good cigar and brandy after!) - Denzel Washington - he seems such a nice man...

But Eddie Izzard or Julian Clary would be a hoot!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    - Girls night (love the idea) - it'd be all Kates of some sort just for the hell of it - so: Kate Winslet, Kate Beckinsale, Kathryn Bigelow, Katy Perry, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Cate Blanchett
    This wins the thread.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    hmmmmm.......so many girls i would love to have a girls night with....Rachel Ray, she can cook..lol....Sophia Vergara would be fun to go dancing with...
    valerie bertinelli....she is just a cutie.....dream guy.....hmmmm can i take the entire New York Yankee's ?...ha ha

as far as a girls night out, i would love to hang out with jamie lee curtis, diane keaton and julia roberts.
    but to go out on a date, since selleck and denzel were already mentioned and very good choices, george clooney, russell crowe or mel gibson.
    and all of them at the same time would be nice too.
    and if the ny yankees were interested, i would certainly love to tag along with adriana...
    paula

Girls: Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr, Liz from Gang Gang Dance, Natalie Portman, Rachel Weisz

Guys: Billy Zane! Eric Stoltz! Kevin Bacon! Crispin Glover! Danny Glover! Charles Manson! Marilyn Manson! Verne Troyer! Fabio!

the list goes on!

oh yeah and larry king!

donnie osmond!

rod stewart!

haha this is fun!

I'm more into music than movies and the top of my list starts with Miranda Lambert, followed with the rest of her girl band The Pistol Annies. They are the inspiration for my Hell on Heels moniker.
    As far as I'm concerned the guys can just stay home alone.

Banned Read only
    I like to go on dates with my wife, dressed or not.

if i went on a date as a CDer i'd like it to be with one of my friends from this forum. you know who you are, girls xxx

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I agree with Jennifer at Home. My wife would be my first choice if she was not a DADT supporter of my dressing. We go out all the time as a couple.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife....no matter which if gendered selves she wants as het date.

For me it would be date with other CD'ers.

Shelly

Not so much into dates these days, socializing with others like myself would be good.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Always had that as a fantasy. Dinner and dancing, being arm candy to some handsome guy. Doors opened for me, chair pushed in, maybe some flowers to remember the night by.
    But, as I said, it was always a fantasy...and there it shall stay.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Girls: Kathrine Zeta Jones, Pamela Anderson, Penelope Cruiz, Goria Trevi, Talia, Paulina Rubio and so many others but I can't think of their names right now.

Guys: Other sexy crossdressers.
    Last edited by laura.lapinski; 01-27-2014 at 02:52 PM.

I'd like to be fully dressed and have a date with Brad Pitt!!

At the risk of getting too serious here, I guess in my fantasy world I would like to go out for an evening fully dressed with someone who would treat me the same way I've treated the women I've loved.

Silver Member
    My wife. I already do. It is much more fun to go out with her dressed.

interesting, here are people who know how men think who want men to act like a fairytale.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

First I love this thread because I was just talking with my SO about the same thing. The date I am planning is not the ordinary, run of the mill dinner and a movie but rather a fun and whimsical adventure in DC, the DC drag race. I think this would be the best date to introduce my SO to my other side.

Like others have said for me it would be my wife
    Mistyjo

Meryl Streep - She is wicked smart, and genuinely funny. Shoot - I'd just love to spent time yakking with her, dressed or not. It would be fun to go en femme to meet Willie Nelson or Ray Benson.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin