Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanted to Tell Wife Then....

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    At no point did I suggest that a woman "wants" a cross dresser nor that any woman would be turned on sexually by a cross dresser. Both these concepts were inserted by you and Sometimes. What I did write is that a relationship, on solid ground, can be ok with a cross dresser's disclosure.
    Ok, not sure what you meant by the "widely misunderstood" comment then, Alex's first sentence that you quoted concerned spouses' attraction, romance, etc.

And the marriage can be ok, but it is far from certain that it will be, after disclosure. It is a roll of the proverbial dice IMO.
    Last edited by Jacqueline Winona; 01-25-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Today, dressed in coveralls and boots I fixed the fence, installed a new garage door opener, swapped out a faulty electrical breaker, and re-plumbed a leaking toilet. This evening, my wife and I prepared to go out. We bathed, shaved our legs, did our faces (moisturizer, Skin Medica products, her light makeup and me none.) Together we rummaged through the panty bin after bathing and picked each other out what panties we would wear. Out to dinner we went, then on to Ulta for some girl product shopping. Back home and into our nightgowns, we then did each others nails with the new polishes we had just bought. Talked about the kids and grandkids, local news, schedule of the new addition to the house, and our upcoming out of town trips. A normal happy couple we are.

I share this to show it is possible to have a happy marriage and have CD-ing in the mix. My wife's attitude is that it is just clothes, and she l-o-v-e-s having a lover and a close friend all in one. Couples like us may not be abundant, but we do exist and it is possible. I have to say that if I announced I wanted to transition or be a woman full time the relationship would likely change for the worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    At no point did I suggest that a woman "wants" a cross dresser nor that any woman would be turned on sexually by a cross dresser. Both these concepts were inserted by you and Sometimes. What I did write is that a relationship, on solid ground, can be ok with a cross dresser's disclosure.
    If you believe what you write, just start a straight girl - crossdresser dating site. Make membership free for GG's and CD'ers, but each of us CD'ers will promise you oh, a few grand if you match us up and we successfully wind up in a relationship (the 'successfully' has to be in there to prevent the hiring of pro's just to collect the fee). If there are all those women who are truly ok with crossdressers out there, you'll be rich in no time. So here's an easy opportunity for you to get rich and help millions of men everywhere. If it works, we might even try to get you nominated for sainthood!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Thank You all very much for all the comments and advice. I appreciate everyone of them and will give this some serious thought. I Thank You all very much again.

Shelly