Thread: Reno again, should I?

Reno again, should I?

Well I am going back to Reno for work. Trying to decide if I should dress and go out again. If I do, I would like to present better than my first time.

You've done it before, with the benefit of hindsight I am sure you will be better presented if that is what you want. Therefore, I elect you go out, and due too the fact you posed the question, I'm sure you ~kinda~ already want too. You go girl, enjoy yourself!

It always seems safer away from home. No worries of discovery. I think Reno is a little Vegas, pretty open minded.

I say yes. Several times I have regretted not dressing when the opportunity was there.
    Beside...what better way to work at improving your presentation.
    "Missed it by that much!"

thanks, i really want to. But I have to find a way to get some help with a wig, (I have one but it does not look good) and some other things.
    Last time I realized I didn't have a purse, and I need to get a skirt.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Worst case scenerio you could just dress in your room....but yeah getting out would be great, and the confidence of a new outfit & wig are just the tools you need. I hope you have the time to get your things in order before your trip. I can relate.

Not knowing how you presented I can't advise you.
    All I can say is do your best.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If you're asking us, of course we'd say yes!

If we said no, you'd think we were rude - and we would be. A new wig sounds like a smart investment, and practice, practice, practice!

Good luck! Let us know what happens....

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    When is a skirt, wig, and girly time ever a bad thing?!

I used to travel overnight to Reno on business. I don't like the downtown area and I have found that once outside this area, the politics/attitude tend to be a bit "red" and I would not feel comfortable at all in dressing there.

When I would visit Reno and had time to simply dress in my room, I would get a two room suite at the Circus Circus. It is not a great spot, but you should be able to get a suite, mid-week, for around $50/night.

Whatever you do, good luck, stay safe and enjoy yourself.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.