Thread: Put her to work.....

Put her to work.....

This is Laura's semi-evil twin speaking. It was that time of year. Time to do the taxes. Dreaded it. But then had an inspiration...get Laura to do them. She started this morning at nine dressed very nicely, worked quietly with no swearing at all the red tape and hoops through which one must jump. Had a short lunch break. She got everything completed but did whine just a little about spending the day in heels and loosing two nails. Sure was peaceful around the house which was also appreciated by spouse. Now, if I had done the taxes.... Unfortunately, out of work. Anyone else need their taxes done?
    Last edited by Laura912; 01-25-2014 at 04:05 PM.

There are times when a woman just handles the job better!

I did the same thing last year and did a better job, faster. I may have to take the some approach with my clients.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You are describing the "payoff" for CDing. That time dressed in the persona of a secratary adds a positive spin to a glummy and tedious job. It's great that you are actually finding or experiencing a positive reason/excuse to justify CDing besides the ovious. I have found the same results for simular jobs and for doing household chores I wouldn't do otherwise.
    Last edited by franlee; 01-25-2014 at 05:20 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

yep, sometimes a girl can do things better
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I always use a tax agent.
    Sometimes have thought about doing them myself.

I don't know if GGs can do them better. My darling spouse did ours last year and we are still paying for her mistake...... She wanted to do them as she said I always get grouchy during tax time and I said be my guest.

The problem with myself is that if I sit around the house en femme all I want to do is eat bon bons and watch soap operas like Peg Bundy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A good story on a different spin.
    The tax consultant gets more money for me and more for him too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.