Thread: Tried dressing more me again. XP Success!

Tried dressing more me again. XP Success!

I know I look angry but it kinda adds onto the masculinity for some reason. I am beyond happy. Anyhow it is awesome! :P
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like it
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

An interesting comment , do you think that facial expressions are very important when it comes to the different genders as I have noticed that it seems to be in some cultures , you are good at looking how you want to .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

That is a rather interesting comment Joanne, and yes I do think it does. I've been studying facial expressions from both sexes. I like to observe people. Men tend to have a more hard look to it as I've noticed, women have a more relaxed friendly look. Softness of the eyes, a slight smile, liveliness can help with more feminine looks. A harder look, more stern, maybe angry, like you're showing dominance kind of. I could be wrong but that's from what I've noticed from just observing people's reactions. And my own. If I put off a cuter, innocent look, then yeah I look girly as anything. But when I look mad, concentrated, or have a harder look about my face like with eyebrow movements a slight snarl to my mouth, I look more masculine.
    ------------
    Like this, for example, I look more way more girly. Shocking what facial expressions can do. And make up. XP And yes, I am aware I look very pretty as a girl, but it's not me. Hell I hate having to lie constantly to fit societies stupid roles. But now I do not care. Cut off all my hair and it's great! This is an older photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Raychel; 01-26-2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Merged Consecutive Post's

Wow what a difference and I can see where you are coming from , if you take it from the very extremes the Samurai seemed to put a great deal of importance to facial expressions , lets say the more hard core Mexican and latin American seem to as well so it must make a difference , which do you think is easiest to pull off a female carrying a hard expression or a male carrying a softer expression or is it about equal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I would say it's about equal. Because I have seen some very feminine looking boys, like Justin Bieber haha. But I think it depends on the person, and how they are built and all.

As a male, eye liner is not allowed (except on Jonny Depp).
    We don't pluck our eyebrows
    We have horrible side burns
    we never use skin products (wash / toners/ moisturisers etc)
    As we age, we get withered sun dried skin and cracked lips
    Our hair receeds in the most horrid way.
    I would recommend you having a mechanic job for a few years, with grease and various cleaners that strip all the oil out of your hands and give your fingers dermatitis (painful but manly)

Just a few ideas about manly looks

or just be the man within and enjoy the skinbag the way it is
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

True Rachelakld, but I would prefer a cleaner look, if that makes any sense, and I've noticed that strangely eyeliner seems to make me, as well as other transmen I know, more masculine. I cannot fathom the reason why. It's strange. But I've noticed it makes me look more masculine versus nothing at all. Maybe that's just how I see it though. And Johnny Depp is awesome!

I think you look very manly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think you look great! ^_^ And the eyeliner works really well for you!

I like the look Shadow. BTW, in either mode you are an awesome person my friend. Believe it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member
    Your efforts are doing you well. I do believe you have it a lot easer than say
    I do. My 5 O Clock shadow comes at noon. LOL
    I know that you wish that you had that problem, but it makes make-up
    a big mess.
    Glad to here from you, and I wish you all the best.
    Rader

A fascinating post. My brain had whiplash seeing your boy pic and your girl pic. Good luck on your journey. It's amazing how many subtle things constitute a 'look' of male or female. Keep posting as I would love to see your progression as you learn the 'male' presentation. I'm sure others must feel the same interest in your progress.Thanks for posting.

Thank you all! ^_^ and I sure will keep all of you posted of my progression, as well as learning new things to make myself look more masculine. I love to help those in need so if anyone wants to chat or anything, I am here to listen XP

Rader, I do wish I had one of those lol and I could see how it would make up a crazy mess! But depending on what kinda make up, I'm pretty sure you could make it work XP I've put scarfs over my mouth to make myself look lika ninja lmao it is so fun! And the best part is no one can see nothing but that scarf! So it hides whatever you don't want society to see. Like I lack facial hair and a strong masculine jawline (in my opinion anyways), so I can just use the scarf to make myself look mysterious yet manly without giving much away. Eyes say it all.

Also I just realized that I have longer eyelashes, contributing to the girly body. And that the eyeliner actually tones down the length and girliness of my eyelashes making mine look more masculine. It's weird I know but it is just crazy enough to work.
    Last edited by Raychel; 01-30-2014 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive post's, Please use the edit button when needed

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    the beard shadow really works, but if you are looking for a more masculine look i would try more hair down and not have it so pulled back on your forehead. I know shortly cropped or even shaved is primarily a male style but to me it accentuates the eyes and brows. Also unruly eyebrows are a must! yours are way too nice. its funny how are goals are opposites on this

I recently cut off all my hair so it's all short so I can't really do much with it lol I will take your advice tho and try to put it more in the front. The baseball cap kinda pulled it back a bit I do noticed that now though thanks. And I don't know if it's just me but I like cleaner eyebrows. I've seen a lot of men with cleaner eyebrows and I think it makes them look more well groomed? I don't know but I like it, it might just be me lol but you are right I do need to make them a little more unruly.