Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you spent more on CD clothes than your male clothes?

Banned Read only

Have you spent more on CD clothes than your male clothes?

Well have ya?

Yes, much more on female attire, I live as a woman 24/7.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

heh I thought about this. I have spent easily 3/4 times more on CD clothes than male.

Depends on the time period the question covers. Past two years it's probably not men's clothes. Wearing the same thing every day to work does mean I don't spend much anyway so it wasn't a high bar to get over.

-Bree

Not yet but I can see that happening. I've already replaced most of my exercise and sleepwear with femme versions and I've reduced my male wardrobe to just a few essential items so I have some closet space. I also look for female clothing that I can wear in male mode as well. Tack on the cost of shoes (which I can't stop buying) and I am pretty sure I'll pass that benchmark soon.
    β€œIn another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

β€œI can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Probably I have a way larger femme wardrobe than my drab one. I've lost count of the number of dresses I have, but it's somewhere over 75 by now, so many that they spill over into a second closet! And don't even get me started on the shoes...suffice to say I now know a bit of what Imelda Marcos must have felt!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

In my adult life, it would have to be a lot more on female stuff than male stuff

I'm now at 75% of my time in comfy clothes and 25% dressed as a boy (for work).....

Renne.....

Definitely! Dressing as a woman is high maintenance and the clothes cost more.

Banned Read only
    I have not purchased any male clothing in 5 years, but I am always clothes shopping Now that I am transitioning, I am gradually getting rid of my male wardrobe. So yeah I probably have

Probably somewhere close to equal over the years.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Of course!
    Where is the fun in dressing as a dude?
    ALL the accessories needed to complete the Fem image in the mirror........$$$
    It is because we are worth it

I live as a female 24/7 now and I will tell you, I have spent more money on female clothes than all of my male clothes I have ever had my whole life. I surpassed that number years ago and that is why Ladies left me, was because I had more female clothes than male clothes as a matter of fact I had more female clothes than they did. Even when I offered to buy them more they said they did not need more.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Vanessa,
    This is easy to answer. All my male clothes have been gifts for years - Christmas & Birthday.
    So I, personally, have spent a LOT more on my CD clothes.
    Hugs, Connie Marie

Definitely more on female clothes over the past two years. And, that shopping has been TONS more fun!

Cate

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Most of the clothes I have are womens so I would say yes more on womens clothes.
    I have been known to spend a couple grand on a nice suit if it is that one perfect suit.That would be the only male clothing I would spend big bucks for

That would be a big yes for me.

Way more! No interest in male clothing but lots of interest in female attire and as someone mentioned above shoes are also a weak spot. I sure don't need all the shoes I have.......

Hmm, tough to answer for sure. I think over the past couple of years, yes. Expand that to past 5 years, I'd say either even split or more on male stuff. Starting a new job that had a dress code that was not typical for what I usually work kind of spiked that... and then add in a few year period where I was in a situation where I couldn't buy fem clothes without being found out.

That is a definite YES!
    Hugs, Carole

Silver Member
    Spent more on women's for many decades. I've had great wardrobes since my teens. While my sisters supplied my initial start, I soon spent most of my income on beautiful outfits. In the early 60s I was known in all the lingerie stores as a great customer. I have more lingerie than any woman I know. Probably more outfits too. I do own some really nice men's clothes, but they have lasted for years because I don't wear them anymore except for rare occasions.

With out doubt way more on my fem wardrobe

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    who hasn't......

Over the past several years I always got clothes from my SO or other people during b-days or Christmas. Even my brother in law gave me over 60 dress shirts and slacks that he did not want anymore. So I didn't buy much clothes for myself. But over the past month I have bought more woman's clothes then any other time. That's not including the clothes I have bought and purged in the past.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Shoot, I've spent 10 times more just on shoes for Carla than my entire lifetime male wardrobe. My work attire is supplied by the company and it seems like my limited male wardrobe is mostly gifts. Of the 12 dresser drawers only two, socks and t-shirts are all male. Six are bras. Can you say, excessive? Skirts, jeans and tops. The closets are just as good. Dresses and more dresses.

Sounds normal to me! :-) :-) :-)
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!