Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

Kara Zor-El
    A bra is so like a hug...surprised I never thought of that before, but now that my wife finds is amusing to snap my bra and then my straps are all screwed up it's like a twister-hug. Maybe I should just go strapless...

Bras are hot, they dig, the straps twist, they ride up... and there's the ever present fear that your "best friend" might just decide to unleash an underwire and stab you in the heart ("et tu, Brute?") ...all of that being said; I consider them a necessary part of the ensemble, and I DO get excited when I get a cute new one. I also have to give the disclaimer that after I dress for a long period of time, I am more than ready to take it off (I can do the Houdini-shirtsleeve trick! Lol), put on my comfy girl clothes and relax. The feeling, I would say, is on par with taking off my uniform and hot smelly boots at the end of the day in guy mode! Lol

Aspiring Member
    I've been wearing a bra and forms for several weeks and a few months now that are C or D. I mentioned before that I plan on having breast implants even though I'm not fully TS. In two weeks I have another consultation with a surgeon who suggested I first live with having breasts and see how it affects my everyday life. So far I have not had a problem. I actually love the feeling of affirmation of having breasts. I've been out and about and no one seems to care or say anything. I really don't care what people think. I've worn regular drab T-shirts and sometimes a hoodie sweatshirt now that cooler weather is here. But the best is a nice top or a dress. My wife and I have gone to stores like Walmart to shop for bras for me and her and you can't help but notice I have "ample" endowment. We simply act confident wherever we go.

I have had counseling. My counselor is very cool! She has basically told me that I need to be true to myself and that my happiness is all that counts. She has sent a letter to the surgeon recommending that I can move forward. She also suggested my hapiness could be diminished at the expense of what someone might think.

Wearing a bra all the time for me is a joy. It's something that allows me to feel who i truly am. The feeling of wearing one just makes me feel good about myself. I have a few girl friends who know me and only a couple like when they can take it off at the end of the day. But all of them tell me that having breasts are an affirmation of their sexuality. They don't mind taking them off, but they also like slipping into a soft nightgown.

I found that I like the feeling of large breasts with the forms, wide straps, and a feeling of confinement. With breast implants, I am sure I will feel that they are my own, and bras will become a part of my life. I can't wait!

Cheryl

I would truly love to have large implants and be able to have breast all of the time. For me the feeling of large heavy breast is amazing but family and society think this is wrong, bummer, I'm not gay(I think) I'm not tg (?) But I love tits and heels!
    ​Jamey

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine Mae View Post
    Wearing a bra at work right now!! If only all these big tough pipefitters and laborer's knew! Lol
    xoxo Jasmine
    Do Anything special to hide it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi_83 View Post
    Do Anything special to hide it?
    As several of us have noted here, wearing a short slip or camisole "hides" a bra. I prefer a short slip as it also "hides" pantyhose and panty tops, and the bra helps keep narrow, non-adjusrable, straps on the slip from slipping. I have even worn them "out" under a plain white tee, without enlisiting any reaction, but, of course, a figured shirt or a jacket "hides" the bra better.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 11-07-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Congratulation Cheryl for going ahead with your breast implants and you are blessed to have a wife that understands your need for breast i have a full F cup from gynecomastia and meds so i can address full breast and the great feeling they give i am a 44F with no problems from anyone just dress normal as you are doing with the forms and go as big as you can you want regret it and people are now used to seeing you with breast so don't worry about it i get a lot of smiles from women who notice my bra and breast

I so love wearing a bra and it is like a long joyful hug

Today I got my very first breast forms, and for the first time I feel so right. Wish they could be real. 38D is perfect for me.

I always wanted to wear pantyhose when I was younger more than anything, still love to, but since I got my forms I love wearing a bra also. They feel so good to wear, does feel like being hugged

Quote Originally Posted by jackielou View Post
    i am a 44F with no problems from anyone just dress normal as you are doing with the forms and go as big as you can you want regret it and people are now used to seeing you with breast so don't worry about it i get a lot of smiles from women who notice my bra and breast
    You don't get harassed? I've dat d some very busty women and they get a lot of attention, some welcome, some not. I'm very reluctant to go out with anything larger than a C when trying to blend in and B safer still.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    If memory serves, my late wife used to wear Olga brand "Secret Hug" style bras. Loved the name then and now. Don't know if they're still made.

Rhonda
    If you were Welsh, you could refer to your cleavage as the Rhonda Valley

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Wore a new bra today, annoyed me all day its the same size as my old bra's but almost feels too small. It was a relief to take it off when I got home earlier, guess its what I get for over wearing out my old bra's.

I love wearing a bra! just got a nice new black one the other day. The wife made the observation the other day that she can't wait to take hers off when she gets home from work and I can't wait to put mine on when I get home! I love how it feels to wear a bra often i sleep with one on as well.

My wife and I also joke like that: we'll get home from a busy day out and about and she'll say "Go ahead and get comfortable - I am!" She'll be changing into sweats, or pajamas and I'll be changing into a bra, pantyhose, skirt and top, or dress, and heels!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Did you know there is a bra fairy? Last winter I came out of the gym and sticking out of the snow pile by my car door was a black victoria's secret demi bra...I looked around for the hidden camera that had to be around...no, then checked to see of there was a fishing line attached..no again. I took it and washed it in my laundry 38D. Tried it on and it was a fit, a little tight, I was surprised because I bought 2 before using online measurements and they are a couple of band sizes bigger...all I can say I thanked the bra fairy whoever she is and her ample chest :P

Like so many have said...I do enjoy the hugging you get back!

Love the bra every chance I get. I live alone so it's often. Black bra with white blouse panty hors and black short skirt feels great
    Last edited by lisa72; 11-15-2014 at 06:26 PM. Reason: that's panty hose lol

Bras are a great invention. Only cat's eye glasses are better ! LOL !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jackielou View Post
    ... just dress normal as you are doing with the forms and go as big as you can you want regret it and people are now used to seeing you with breast so don't worry about it i get a lot of smiles from women who notice my bra and breast
    I live on earth. Here on earth, that advice and look will never work out well. Men are not supposed to have breasts.

Aspiring Member
    just wish I had breasts to put into my bra

Ahhh the great bra debate, hahaha; I can't wait to shed mine at the end of the day, he adores wearing one all day.

So many days I wish I could take my breasts off when they get in the way. :-)
    Grass is always greener.

Definitely the best hug of each day, along with the hug of my tights on this really cold night.

I wear a large brassiere , 4 hooks per row as I am a big person and I like support full coverage bras , so I fill up a 42C bra now by pulling my tits into the cups and now have a great bust and a nice hug all day . I wear a slip to mute the shape as I show

nice round tits when I put on a shirt over my brassiere , it feels great in both pantlegs making my clothing slide and my stockings are attached to my girdle so that I am just all happy underneath my outer clothes .

Aspiring Member
    As far as 'tactile feeling' goes, I would take a bustier any day over a bra. That having been said, I really enjoy the 'hug' feeling of a bra; all the more when I already prefer (and most frequently wear) strapless dresses - whose bodices already provide some degree of 'hug' to begin with. Now if only I had proper forms; for now I am making do with towels...

Wink

I have a number of bras. Yes, the underwires can be VERY uncomfortable at times. Some of the others ... Kind of like a hug but I can see how if I HAD to wear them everyday it would get old. But, my FAVORITE bras I wear all the time are my Savoir Faire Lace Bralettes. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO comfortable. They DO feel like a hug. A hug with lace trim and I wear them every chance I get with my forms, even to bed!

hey mikhaela i know what you mean about if you had to wear bras all the time… i love bras and i used to wear one as often as i could to feel girly. i used to also ask myself the same scary question you did about having to wear one but now that i have recently begun hrt (yay), i am trying to wear one every day. although i don’t need to yet since my girls are only an A (maybe to B) cup, i figured i better get used to them as i probably will be wearing them the rest of my life (!) as my breasts hopefully grow and become more noticeable.
    i sometimes don’t even feel i am wearing one until i look down, see the bumps and then i feel all tingly knowing i am affirming the woman inside. i have mostly underwire push-ups but i am equally happy wearing a simple bra like the one i have on today. pm me if you wish.