Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

There is an option to forms, implants, there on forever and have good excuse to wear a bra whenever, they don't have to be over the top big, B's are nice and easy to conceal if needed.

To moi wearing a bra is such a liberating event. A delight that I enjoy every day.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    The bra was the last piece of clothing I developed a taste for. I really didn't get why I should wear one when I don't wear fake boobs.

But something happened, I don't know what, and I wear them whenever i can now. It just feels right. Crazy, i know.

Quote Originally Posted by tara_tease View Post
    I love the idea of the Rago shapewear (and adore the vintage styling), looking at buying the rather delicious http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rago-9357-6-...ords=rago+9357 but I'm wondering about the right sizing - I've a 38 bust measurement and minimal moobs (a bit of wobble but precision taping required to give any sort of cleavage, so would it pay off to go for a 36- would this give enough push up to even perhaps give me a cleavage all by itself? Maybe hoping for a bit much
    Hi Tara,
    I have liked Rago so much, I have a couple of identical full line foundation garments in 2 sizes. One to provide the extra squeeze and force the breasts up and a second larger size to accommodate generous breast forms. The vintage look is always perfect for me!
    Nikki

I love my bras I have 15 pairs of them they make you feel more feminine my gf does not like wearing them.

^.^

I wear a bra as often as possible. Because I don't have breasts of my own,
    a bra allows me to be more physically a woman, and it is important for me
    to closely look like a woman.

Now, what I try to do is get the bras that are padded, so they have as much
    full form as possible.

Amy M. Jackson

I had too do a count. I have 11 bras I wear them as much as I can. I have natural guy boobs and I feel as if I'm showing to much when I have to go with out. work requires drab

i have 3 bra's and there all different sizes and i also have a sports bra. i love wearing a bra when i can i feel so fem

hi whisper, i am totally like you! developed a taste for bras late, not sure why, but now i really enjoy wearing my push-ups as often as i can even though i am not out. but i enjoy the projection and cleavage i get from my natural manboobs ( not interested in forms at all). i can wear a B depending on the brand and, planning to start hrt soon, i a hoping to get to a C cup size. Kind of scary though because my breasts are already quite noticeable with a blouse (forget t-shirts lol) and a C cup will be a challenge to hide if not impossible!
    i know some girls here cannot wait to take theirs off bit i cannot wait to put mine on, discretely adjusting the straps throughout the day and looking at beautiful GGs, wishing i had bigger breasts...

that’s great vanessa but may i ask what size bra you wear? are you out to your co-workers?

I have four bras two of them sport bras very comfortable for me.

Couldn't be more envious.

I usually don't wear a bra. Just to hold my breastforms, which are too heavy for adhesive to hold by itself. I never wear an underwire bra. I think they are too uncomfortable. I just ordered some bralettes that I am anxious to wear, but they won't be strong enough to hold my breasts.

I really love wearing a long-line bra, that feeling of constriction and support is lovely.

my wife cant wait to take hers off also. and i just love to put one on also the support does help as they grow with getting older and meds.

Here's where we really see the divide between fantasy dressers lifestyle dressers.

For me, a bra serves a purpose in a broader goal of appearing female. I have neither love nor hate for the bra, it is a means to an end. Sometimes it can be very comfortable. Other times it can be very confining. On a hot day, it can be absolute torture.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Well said Emi

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Sis View Post
    I love wearing a bra on just me (I don't have forms anymore) but don't do it regularly due to paranoia, ok, fear, of being teased or ostracized.
    I am totally the same.. love a bra, without forms but so worried about being caught out!!

South Africa, where the lions walk the streets ;)
    Sounds so sad that one would need a bra to feel that you are being hugged.....
    Nothing like a real real real love hug though

The pretty underwear does make one feel prettier though... that's true.
    Got overwhelmed by the BLUE Fog....

Like a lot of others on here, I would suspect that many women wouldn't share that "hug" sentiment. I wonder if CDs might have their own bra burning "moment" in some future, yet unforeseen, social movement?

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Having to wear a bra everyday is annoying, your never truly comfortable. But I do need the support, I bounce enough being a c cup as it is when wearing a bra.

I like wearing a bra. I like the support wish I could more often to prevent the bounce.

The first time i put on a bra was my sisters , it fit me like i was mesured for it , the exact sensation was like a secret hug and if felt so wonderful i almost feinted 14yo and i still love it just as much today

Hi friends,

You won't believe that the first bra I wore was actually made by me, and that too of paper!!!

When I used to go out for shopping clothes with my parents when I was a little kid, I used to stare at the posters of beautiful models wearing bras. So one day out of curiosity, I decided to cut a white paper into the shape of a bra and I wore it. What an incredible feeling, can't forget that moment and still a bra lover. No dressing is complete without wearing a tight bra.

Hazel.

I love to wear mine, I have several I wear with my natural small B's and bigger cup sizes I wear when I step it up with my forms