Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

When i finally figured out what size bra I wore and started buying them, I was amazed at how much shorter my tops and dresses were. Oh, the things we learn.

Enjoy a lacy soft cup bra and the feeling and the look of the breast forms filling out the cups. But generally have to stick with a simple style bra instead of one of those fancy bra's as I need a size 52b.

I have recently started wearing sport bras . I find that they are better for my under dressing. With out my brestforms the sports bra enhances my man boobs. It exciting to see my owm nipples standing erect.

Girls,

My experience in going braless with attached forms is mediocre at best. The forms have to be pretty small for this to work well.

The forms tend to stick at the center but not all the way to the edges, and this makes them feel like they're about to peel off. My best attempt was using Hollister adhesive, applied both, separately, to my chest and the forms. Waited a couple moments for the stickum to solidify, and then put the forms on, under a bra, and lay on my back for a half hour.

I've owned a pair of adhesive forms, and they are sticky all right, but they weren't anywhere sticky enough for me to remove the bra and even stand up, much less go out dancing :-).

But, adhesive forms are nice for another reason: they stick to me enough that they aren't moving around inside my bra. They're solid, part of me, and when i shimmy they behave in a most amazing way.

Best,
    Susie

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by susiej View Post
    The forms tend to stick at the center but not all the way to the edges, and this makes them feel like they're about to peel off.
    I use the technique as described on the Janet's Closet site. I spray on Hollisters as directed and have worn 38DD forms for a day without the effect that you mention. You don't mention what size forms you tried, but it doesn't work so well for ones a bit larger than mine.

DeeAnn

Living alone, I can wear a bra whenever I want, which is most of the time, except when I am expecting someone. I love the projection and "hugs!"
    Lauren

Yes i love the feeling of wearing a nice fitting bra, filled nicely with my forms......

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    When I finally got the correct size breast forms to fill a proper sized bra, it was AMAZING! One of the most transformational things is putting on a bra and my forms! Love it!

Aspiring Member
    A well-fitting bra is very nice. I have natural "A" cups and a padded 40B fits me very well without forms. Perhaps some enhancers would help, but wearing the right clothes gives me a natural if somewhat modest bust line. For now I'm happy with that.

My girlfriend give me a 38 DD minimize bra, and if fit very nice with a D sise forms