Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

As noted here, a bra is generally considered a female item, but I noted that almost all the bras online are called Women’s Bras. Do male bras exist? However, the department of origin shouldn’t matter, and a bra can be useful in underdressing for a male to help keep non-adjustable straps on a women’s slip from falling off the shoulders. Also, wearing a slip makes the bra less noticable!

I like wearing a bra, but I never thought of being “hugged” until I read this thread. However, bras available in Womens departments usually have small bandwidths for small cup sizes and the smallest cup size for those with large bandwidths is usually way too big. Although bras with large bandwidths and small cup sizes may be available on-line, they are much more expensive than mass-market sizes.

I love wearing bras , I have a nice selection of them and wear them all whenever I can

Hi Luvs: I have found like SFWARBONNET that many makers of lingerie don't make large sizes as they don't sell enough to make it profitable . Playtex and many others now only go up to 40c and thense to 40D DD E .

I wear a size 42c and just love filling my brassiere cups now , but many makers stop at 40 so .... What does a bigger gurl do , go to La Isla Lingerie and they have knockoffs of every brands popular bras for cheap , and they have a real 42C size too.

Still to this day I adore lace underwire full coverage bras , I filled up my sisters (36B) and in 45 yrs have never used forms , its true get a fitting you wont regret it.

There is just something about bras that feel so good, make you feel sexy. I even have a sports bra that closes in the front, makes even silicone forms look so nice. And a full body girdle with bra on it, really slims you down and feels so comfy too. And of course every girl has to own a strapless bra for the open shoulder dresses.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

I wear a 38C. I also have some add a cup, extra padded. I love wearing them!!! I wear unpadded demi's around the wife and kids so they don't notice!!!

My cross dressing doesn't feel complete without my bra (40C with my breastforms).

There is so much in women's clothes that just fit better when filled out. Feels like the ultimate in femininity.

Cindy

Banned Read only
    Yes, anything that is made with bust darts is going to look a bit strange with nothing to fill them out...

DeeAnn

After wearing one for 13 hours straight at work and then shopping and out to dinner, I was so eager to get out of it. Just like my wife is every day.
    Dana Fleming

i like my sports bra, unpadded, is okay for a long time, then the padded one for "play", but yes free time also necessary, they can constrict the chest. But, they give form to my natural boobs!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    For those that think a sports bra doesn't show, it does and then there's this after 30 minutes on a treadmill. Bikini seasons coming...
    43_zpsnihf1evg.jpg

HI Luvs: the outline of a "racerback" bra or many sports bras on a wet sweatshirt can also be made by an UnderArmour undershirt "wifebeater" , so its not a forgone conclusion that the person with that outline is wearing a brassiere ,

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I've never seen a mens under shirt that doesn't cover your stomach, if it was an under shirt my shirt would be drier under my boobs.

HI Luvs : Candymae you are righ t, I forgot to include this important part , its a womans UA undershirt , and only the back would look like your outline , and quite a workout too .

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    As noted here, a bra is generally considered a female item, but I noted that almost all the bras online are called Women’s Bras. Do male bras exist? //
    There was a famous Seinfeld episode about whether to call it a "Bro" or a "Manzeer."

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    Anything that is made with bust darts is going to look a bit strange with nothing to fill them out...
    Yes, any garment with bust darts and lace trim would clearly be feminine attire. Even “plain” ones can be troublesome for underdressing. A short slip is earier to straighten and tuck-in into womens pull-on pants, but slips often have narrow, non-adjustable, straps which fall off a man’s shoulders when there are very small or no boobs. A “solution” to minimize this is to wear a bra with adjustable straps, and the slip “hides” bra straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    For those that think a sports bra doesn't show, it does and then there's this after 30 minutes on a treadmill
    Any bra will show under a wet shirt. There are "tricks" to hide the tell-tale signs of a bra even under e.g. a "dry" plain white shirt or blouse, like wearing a slip which also hides panty and pantyhose tops
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 03-14-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Bras are GLORIOUS! I buy a new one damned near every week at the thrifts I shop at. Life wouldn't be complete without wearing a bra every second I'm at home.

What I love the most in a bra is the moment you close the hook and eye.

Funny, So many guys cant wait to get a bra unhooked, and we cant wait to get one hooked,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Funny indeed Raychel
    And those lucky (those who have the support of their couple) may enjoy both.

OOh yes the moment I hook one of my bras up and then slide it into place, oohh yess! That is ecstasy. I wear 38 C with pads. I love it when my nipples though stick through my 38B bra.

Just another bra-lover here! Love reaching behind to hook it up; seeing that first reflection in the mirror; rubbing my hands over the lovely lace cups as I adjust it; putting on a top and seeing my lovely shape - and that's without the wonderful 'huggy' feeling of wearing it throughout the day. Bliss.
    Last edited by LaurenNZ; 04-27-2015 at 02:31 PM.

I fell in love with sports bras for beeing hugged, and don't mind looking like a guy with 36B boobs when I wear one alone in hot weather, or wear tank tops with builtin bra for workouts (with matching briefs or boyleg short shorts).

Bras are my second favorite after thongs anything with lace is awesome. Wearing bras came in handy the first time I was with a woman knowing how to unhook it was a plus

Thank you Raychel for your wonderful and funny comment!

Thanks raychel,
    it is true as young boys we go through an enormous amount of effort to get one off of our gf learning how to quickly and quite sneakily unhook it , then we decide how nice it would be to wear one and wonder how the heck the gg's always have no problem hooking them up !!
    hugs phylis