Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

wear a bra 23/7 1 hour out for shower and shave

Aspiring Member
    I have some bras that are quite uncomfortable after an hour or so. I have others that I can wear for longer. Most of them though, I can wear all day and almost forget I'm wearing them because they are a better fit. So if you're one of those people who can't wait to get their bra off because of discomfort, then you should probably try a better fitting one.

Banned Read only
    i love the genie bras for they are comfortable and wear mine whenever i get the chance..

I wear a push-up bra everyday. I am a natural "A" cup and I love wearing one of my bra's . I have several, but there are only about 7 that I wear on a regular basis. The only time I don't wear one is when I have to go to the hospital, but I think that is going to change. My bra is usually the first thing I put on in the morning, sometimes panties are first, bra is second. I love having boobs and being able to wear a bra !!!

wearing a bra under your male clothes is great, but when you get a hug from some women friend who you don't want to know that you cross dress, after the hug there is kind of funny look on their face. (she is thinking I think that he is wearing a bra) Most times she will not ask you but they wonder why, What you say if they do ask?
    My story is the song "Reflection" by Jackie Evancho

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    I'd bet the majority would not be as happy to wear a bra if you had to wear one everyday.
    Have to disagree with that. As a cross dresser not a TS (Ithink) wearing a bra feels great and adds to the fun. It's not like I have to wear one. I just like to.

As a CD, I wear a bra and forms whenever I can get some time to be Jenn. Occasionally that's for several days at a time and during those periods I wear one 24/7. Love the way it (and the forms) feel.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

for god's sake man

look at you!

you're wearing a BRA!!!!?

I Love wearing bras. I have many, a bunch for my B-cup forms and a bunch for my DD's, although i hardly wear the B's any more. I wear my forms, a pretty bra, and matching panties to bed almost every night. It's at the point now where if I dont, my girlfriend asks me to put them on!, She likes holding my boobs at night.

I just love waking up with a pretty bra on, seeing and feeling it when i first wake up reminds me of my true self and makes me feel so comfortable. I'll use any excuse to wear one, i find them extremely comfortable.
    Lydia

"Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood."
    -Marie Curie

After wearing many bra's in my time, I wouldn't say it really feels like a hug. Yet, I do love wearing bra's. Hopefully I'll grow some courage sometime in the future and decide to start dressing full time.

I've been wearing a bra everyday for over 10 years, I feel odd when I don't have one on . I was thinking the other day that people would notice if I stopped wearing one.

ok here goes. my first post.for most of my life my breasts ( man boobs) have been an embaressment.i was told many times i needed a bra.now that my wife has sort of opened this door into me being more honest about dressing and has bought and exchanged bras for me (to get the fit right) and me feeling quite embaressed , i have several bras now.and really they feel very natural to wear now i do understand the whole hug thing , and the knowing your wearing something thats totally a feminine item. i have also had her laugh at the when we get home she is taking her bra off and im putting mine on.

I am wearing my 42A bra now, but the cups are more "generous" than my wife's 38B. Yesterday I was wearing my bra when a family member paid an unexpected visit. No time to change, no hugs, and no reaction...
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 08-10-2015 at 02:34 PM.

The first thing I do in the morning is put on a bra and forms, its so natural for me.

Love Kim

I get my daily half hour fix when the wife is out walking the dog.

I enjoy just a jeanie bra, with light support with form.
    If they were 100% real at most just a jeanie bra unless I needed them with my outfit, or needed to show them off. LOL

So if all men had to wear a bra caue they have actual boobs... I wonder how CD'ing would be like. As for me, I just wear it at home or out and about when I know its a "stealth" bra(Wireless/sports bra type). But of course at home, I can wear whatever I want. :3

I hate bras. D;

I have a razor back tank that fits me skin tight, I use this to hold fake breasts. Total accident getting a hold of it, but you couldn't get a more perfect fit.

I don't under-dress unless its functional, i.e. boyshorts fitting under tight jeans better than my regular underwear
    Just Roll With It

i'm gonna be honest now.......allot of bras suck. Under wires suck, sometimes I think bra straps suck, But I do have a very comfortable t shirt bra I wear and fill up. If my tits ever grew any bigger I would look into more bras but currently they are a happy perky c so no need

I wear a bra 24/7. I am a natural 46-B. Feels so good and gives me great support.

A bra can be a functional under garment for a GM CD, particularly for underdressing. Specifically, adjustable straps are helpful to keep non-adjustable straps on, say a slip or camisole from falling off shoulders (probably due to the absence of natural boobs). The slip also hides often noticeable bra signatures, such as adjusters and back clasps. The hard part is finding a bra with a 40+ bandwidth and with AA cups so the cups don’t have too much “excess” material.

I do wear a bra sometimes - when I want to feel my breast forms against my chest - such a lovely feeling to simulate having breasts. I just so so wish I had breasts and constantly think about this and whether I should start a course of hormones. Problem is my wife would pick up on this as would my kids - just can't do this at this stage of my life unfortunately :-( So, bra and breast forms will just have to do for now.

I have been wearing a bra every morning when we take the dog for a walk. It is a blast getting ready for the walk and there we are my wife and myself putting on our bras.

Tracy

Quote Originally Posted by JohannaH View Post
    Have to wear a bra whenever I am up and about in public to support my real C cup girls...
    Johanna (John)
    That was back in the beginning of last year. Now that I am at a D cup and still have breast growth pains I more than ever need to wear a bra in public.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Banned Read only
    Is wearing a long line bra a "bear" hug? I totally lost my wife to DADT when she found my vivid red Vanity Fair bra. That was 30+ years ago. Since then DADT. Anyway, those were the lovely days when you could actually find red bra, panty, and slip (full & half) displays at Christmas and Valentine's Day.