Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

This is my argument for all in one briefers- if they are properly sized. Even corsets, and control pantyhose. Sometimes, when I'm irritated sor some reason or another, these clothing items may start to bother me. Then I just remember the hug metaphor (and maybe a little re-positioning) and the bother disappears!

I too love that tight hug feel. Sometimes when I take it off I can still feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    I'd bet the majority would not be as happy to wear a bra if you had to wear one everyday.

That's so true.
    My wife asked me once when I was dressing for bed why I was wearing my bra. I simply told her that unlike her, if I didn't, then my boobs would fall off...lol.
    If my breasts were real (implants or hormones) I would certainly wear a bra less and enjoy the freedom, but it is what it is....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Is like a security blanket.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Maria View Post
    If I had to pick one favorite thing about dressing,it would be the feeling of my bra and forms.Especially my sports bras,that let them bounce a bit when I walk.
    My feelings exactly. Nothing makes me feel like a woman more than my bra, and I love my sports bras. oh, and I love my lace bras. oh, and my large padded bras. oh, and my push ups. oh, well

Smile

What can be more feminine? Right now I am wearing my longline bra. It is a bit uncomortable, but really helps improve my breast line. Most of the time I usually wear a cotton underwire bra that I find to be very comfortable. The great thing about a bra is you always know its there. Painted nails, lipstick and heels also give me this pleasant feeling. Right now I'm wearing all of them!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Totaly agree with the hugs theory. Love to hug my forms between my arms and a comfy bra keeps them exactly where they should be.

Addicted to pantyhose Sabrina69's Avatar
    I never really enjoyed wearing a bra, until last year when I got breast forms, now they are totally addictive and the bra is now a much needed garment to support "the girls". I have lots to thank my wife for since it was here that encouraged me to get breast forms. If I had only discovered that joy sooner... Nothing feels more feminine than having a couple of pounds hanging off my chest. If not for the forms, I would not bother with a bra.

I have mixed feelings. I do like that the bra holds my forms and makes me feel more feminine but do not like when it starts being uncomfortable. I agree with the all in one body briefer which feel more like an all day hug to me.

Gotta support my girls somehow. Wear them 24/7.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    There is a huge difference between wearing a bra with forms and wearing a bra with real breasts. With forms you don't notice or feel the under wire or feel the support from the bra. I can really notice the second my under wire starts to dig in and the support difference from being bra less to a normal bra and then to a sports bra.

I only wear one at home and wear one to bed every night. Baby steps!

I wear a bra every chance I get. I feel there is something missing when I'm not wearing a bra and forms.

I'm with Candice Mae on this one. Before breasts a bra was pure enjoyment. Now the reality of wearing one all the time can get annoying, whether its a sports bra to conceal them or an underwire push up to show them off. My favorite thing is taking my bra off and feeling them wiggle around under a nice satin cami before I go to bed.

This is interesting. I just read all the posts to this thread, and it seems as if those who actually have boobs don't particularly like wearing a bra, but those who are using forms prefer to wear a bra. I wonder if a generalization can be made from that? One hesitates to leap to conclusions. I also had the sudden realization that I don't get the "huggy" thing from bras, but it is probably because I usually wear a corset. (I'm not waist training, but a moderate corset really helps my back feel better, and improves my posture. - and it sorta feels like I am being hugged when I'm wearing it.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

I've recently been wearing a bra most of the time with forms and I'm beginning to see the trouble with underwires so of late I've become a fan of sport bras

Most of my gg friends do not like wearing a bra.
    But,
    Most do not like all the attention they can get if they go braless.

If I ever get breasts from hrt or augmentation I will go braless more times than not.
    Unless I get to much attention.

Even though I don't wear breast forms, I still enjoy wearing a bra everyday. And I do have agree that it feels like a hug at times. But by the end of the day, I'm ready to take it off and when I do, I get this sense of relief. Especially on those days when it is hot.

Always enjoy that snug feeling and all those colors to choice from. What's a girl to do.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Have to wear a bra whenever I am up and about in public to support my real C cup girls...

Johanna (John)
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

A continual hug and a security blanket -- thank you Lainie and Beverly, that's just how it feels for me. The only time I'm not wearing one is when I think it will be too obvious en drab -- and then I feel like I'm not complete. I do agree about wires digging in, and only wear underwire bras when the forms are in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I wear a bra all the time but it is mainly due to necessity because I have b-cup breasts, granted some of that is fat but when I actually lost weight (gained all of it back due to depression) my chest size never went down. I hate wearing under wire and mostly wear a sports bra or sports bra like bras but when I take it off it feels so good.

Silver Member
    Maybe I'm wearing the wrong bra but mine don't feel like a hug. I like that they don't let me forget they are there like some femme clothing items (pants, socks, some shoes..).
    For me they are vital but not a hug.

Not a hug, but wearing one is heavenly.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    I'd bet the majority would not be as happy to wear a bra if you had to wear one everyday.
    Maybe, but I wear one everyday. I am totally comfortable (almost) all the time and I feel incompletely dressed without one.