Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

I wear a pullover sports type bra almost every day, I feel like I'm showing too much jiggle if I don't have it on, and yes it is like a nice hug when wearing it.

Aren't bras just great?!

I must agree. Nothing feels as feminine and sensual as a nice bra filled with the proper breast enhancers.

I love wearing a bra. But that's because I'm a crossdresser

I love wearing my bras. But I only wear padded bras! The main reason I wear them is for the increase in breast size and helping to shape what I already have.
    Wonderbra has an amazing range, increases 2 cup sizes, it has moulded cups and works wonders! Bit pricey though.

part of me want to big enough (b cup) or bigger to have a noticeable NEED to wear a bra.

Aspiring Member
    Some of my female Facebook friends had a thread of discussion about how nice it is at the end of the day to pull off their bras. I SO wanted to post that I wish I had that problem. LOL!

I too would like to NEED to wear a bra. Besides, a C cup is often the smallest available cup size for a >40 bandwidth (particularly in shapewear and/or body briefers) and its too big. How can I make my breasts grow to fill a C cup without hormones?

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I'm a full 34B (almost a C) and have to wear a bra, unless your transitioning like I am stick to forms. There is no need for a part time cross dresser to have breasts, a good pair of forms is all you need. Think of what your family, friends and co-workers will think when you got breasts. I can tell you that a lot of people are not accepting of people that you have large breasts for a man. I've been wearing bras since I was 11, and yes it is nice to take it off at the end of the day.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, isn't it? I'm lucky to be a natural 38B who can show small but noticeable breasts by wearing a bra under a shirt or go stealth wearing a sports bra. I do like the feel of wearing a bra though, and we'll see what's possible for me when the weather warms up.

Its more of a fantacy than a goal but it would be a interesting delema to be in.

sfwarbonnet maybe you could loose weight and go down in band size.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssssssss...just slipping on a bra gives me such a joyous feeling. To fill the cups of my bra, to feel the straps over my shoulders and to connect the hasps at the back, the look it gives you....I LOVE to wear a BRA.

Yes I agree nothing like wearing a bra with forms!

Silver Member
    Well I've worn bras for many years. I got my boobs growing up. I wear a 36 C, but usually wear 38 B to be flatter. Not interested in transitioning and don't try to pass as a woman. My wife pointed out one day that I had bigger boobs than several of the neighbor women. The other day I looked in the mirror and realized even without a bra on I projected a C cup..

Banned Read only
    Southeast Michigan on weekends, Mid Michigan weekdays
    I love to wear a bra whenever I can, and vary my cup size with my mood. I like to wear a G cup and have always enjoyed the larger breast forms, but lately it's DD with lots of jiggle. I've even slept in my bras at times, so I must enjoy the feel. I'm not a girl without my girls!

I love wearing a bra especially since i bought breastforms 2 months ago.

I love the hug of a bra. It would be a dream come true if I "had to wear one every day"!! I still pretty much wear one every day anyhow...
    Lori

Want to try. Don't know where or how to start.. I'm naturally.. Uhm, larger in the pectorals...

Try here:
    Reebok Bra Tops
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by LoriFlores View Post
    Try here:
    Reebok Bra Tops
    Well aren't you just my new favorite

Hugs,
    Lori

I never thought of it like that, adorable and true I love my bras but like any girl, CD or genetic, will say, they can get old after a long day. But I think it's even better for us CDs because it feels great to put them on AND take them off :P

I love them. As soon as I take a shower and dry off one goes on till I gotta change for work in the morning. So comfortable.

Count me in, I love the feeling, just oh so feminine. I really love a lacy bralette most of the time. Just a personal choice, the feeling against my skin, and since I have sensitive nipples, bralettes just give me a great feeling. They are also great for underdressing without any show. When I really want to dress up then a nice bra that gives me some shape is in order. I have a wonderful supportive wife, but since she is very small breasted, I am careful not to out do her in this department when I am just dressing around the house. I will mention that 42A bralettes are very hard to find.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Aspiring Member
    I wear a bra every chance I get and I love the feeling of having a bra with my tits were bigger I am and Acup