Thread: My 40th Birthday

My 40th Birthday

This year was my big 4 0 birthday. My SO has done some wonderful things in the past for my birthdays. This year she decided to take me out as trisha. She said that if I was going to go out then I needed to totally dress and look the part. That meant fully shaved, full makeup, full dress and of course looking as feminine as possible. I shaved and was completely smooth, baby oil gel after and some bath and body works body spray. She help me paint my toes and I had clear on my finger nails. I should have painted them, maybe next time. She plucked my eyebrows, and did my makeup. I dressed in panties, bra, black tights, short jean mini skirt and low cut blouse. I wore heeled shoes and my blonde wig. I posted pics in the photo gallery forum section. After I was dressed we went to a local Detroit gay/trans friendly bar called Gigi's. I was so nervous to be out as trisha but my GG made me feel so special and so sexy. I drove to the club and paid to park. The parking attendant called me "sweetie". We watched the drag show and then went upstairs to dance. We met some great gurls and had an amazing time dancing and meeting new friends. It was an amazing time to be out and interacting with other crossdressers and cd friendly individuals. It was a great time and we will definitely be going back.
    Trisha Simone

Your pictures look wonderful, glad you had a great birthday!!

Happy birthday, sounds like you had a good time.

Happy Birthday! Treasure that wife of yours!

Sounds like an amazing evening.

Best,
    Cate

Happy Birthday! please be sure to treasure such a wonderful wife and give her a big hug from me. Yes Gigi's is a wonderful and accepting place to go you are very lucky to have such a special women to take you there. HOWEVER..... I am not buying the 40th birthday part of your story, you must have double counted a few years along the way because your pictures are of a much younger lady.

Happy birthday Trisha I just had my birthday a couple of days ago but nothing like yours by the sound of it. Oh, was the parking attendant cute?

Happy Birthday Trisha!

Great pics and sounds like a fantastic evening - you have an exceptional SO and I'm sure you properly appreciate her

Many Happy Returns for a birthday that was clearly very special. Super!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

HBD Trisha! Love the pics...your S/O did a great job on the makeup. She is a special one .....but I'm sure you already know that.

What a great story-- Happy Birthday!

Wow! What a great time you must have had, and what an amazing SO. Remember to say so every opportunity you have. I bet that took the sting right out of having a fortieth birthday.
    Some of us live life vicariously and get a lot of pleasure reading posts such as yours.

Happy Birthday Trisha ! Your SO certainly gave you a night to remember. What a treasure, you lucky girl !

Now that you are 40, make sure you have decently supportive lingerie. And perhaps treat yourself to a string of pearls (real or faux), if you have not already. congrats!

Trisha,
    A birthday you won't forget.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Now that's the way to hit the big 40! Happy Birthday!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

How fantastically fun...... where are you taking her next?

Oh to be 40 again, sounds like a wonderful time you had to remember together. How lucky you are to have a SO who is understanding and accepting.

Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

That is so awesome

How fantastic!! What a wonderful memory that makes. Happy Birthday, too.

Happy Birthday! I am glad it was an amazing outing for you!
    - Still Choosing an "En Femme" Name

Happy Birthday, what a wonderful gift you have in your SO! Sounds like a great time, and I'm heading over to look at your pics now.

Don't dream it. Be it.