Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing in the pink

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar

Underdressing in the pink

I've been underdressing for about 3 weeks now and in panties 24/7 for the first time that I can remember. When at work I'm only underdressed in panties, today I wore pink ones, a first for me. I've always been scared to wear such a femmy color to work? It's always been neutral colors but today I decided it was a pink day.
    Nothing special I know but somehow I do feel more girly today
    Hugs Leigh

Isn't it great wearing panties 24/7? Sometimes you just got to get a little daring. makes you feel good.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    No need to be scared....who's going to see them? I too wore pink undies to work today 'cause............

"Pink....it's my favorite color.
    Pink....'cause there is no other.
    Pink....it's the color of passion.
    And today.....it just goes with the fashio........on!!!"

(credit to my heartthrob Steven Tyler!)
    Last edited by Jamie Lynn; 01-27-2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: wasn't finished typing and pushed the wrong button!

Been 24/7 for 10 yrs now also all my tees are female in the colors of the rainbow.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Must have been a strange moon phase or something today as I wore my lite pink Vanity Fair string bikinis today. Me too, 24/7 for the last 3 years. Great feeling and just the norm anymore. Use to worry to death.....what if I'm in a wreck? What if I get sick? What if I pass out? Ugg, I just let it go. Deal with those things if they ever happen later. Who cares anyway. I agree, it does make me feel more girly.

Meg

I still only wear skin colored thongs to work. I'm afraid of someone some how seeing it

Erica Ann
    I've been wearing panties 24/7 for over 5 years - no issues. And I agree with the moon phase comment - I wore pink today too and pink tights!!

OK - what colour are we wearing tomorrow????

I've worn panties 24/7 for years.

Oddly enough, I also wore pink today. Pink satin with flowers. It must be a "pink" day.

Good for you Leigh,
    A step forward I suppose, you do get used to it.
    I have worn shortie nighties and pajamas since I was about fourteen.
    I have not owned mens nightwear since then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I NEVER understood underdressing...it does absolutely NOTHING for me...thats just me though...I am not knocking anything anyone else does, just for some reason it isnt for me. Continue on. and enjoy ...LOL

Beverly if not for the non accepting wife I would have lots of pretty night stuff but oh well.
    Adrianna I understand, my thing though is I actually like the ladies undies much better than guys and I will prob be wearing them from now on.

does your job check your underwear color?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yes i can see them being a MUCH better choice than guys for sure...

I underdress every day, and have been for years. I usually try to match colors, and have quite an assortment of panties, in all sorts of colors. So if you see me in a purple shirt, I probably have on purple panties; black shirt-black lacy panties, etc.
    Stephanie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not a big deal wear whatever color you wish.

Girly Boy in Paradise lisablack44's Avatar
    Pink Barely There thongs today... 24/7 for years

Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
    I underdress every day, and have been for years. I usually try to match colors, and have quite an assortment of panties, in all sorts of colors. So if you see me in a purple shirt, I probably have on purple panties; black shirt-black lacy panties, etc.
    Now that's definitely color coordination taken to a new level.

I think what really got me thinking I just need to begin the 24/7 was when I went to an Bali outlet and bought 4 pairs got home and saw wow I've got nearly 20 pair of undies I need to just wear them and not worry. So yep love it and they feel so great.

great feeling underdressing in panties, i've been with the wife and kid visiting my parents for a couple weeks, i can't wait to get home to my pretty panties
    Jamie Dee

It doesn't matter what colour you wear. Panties come in all different colours.It doesn't matter what coulor you wear as long it's panties!Don't ever be scared because wearing panties 24/7 will be so so normal soon it will feel like normal everday underwear!!!! Hugs n Kisses!!!!!!!!

I don't see a problem unless your a plumber. Lol

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Coincidently, one of the girls from my local group is a plumber (Gas Safe type) and is on her way through transitioning. I'll have to ask her about colour co-ordination in the field of plumbing. Maybe only yellow and black to go with the marker tape? .

I'm a 24/7 wearer too.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Panties4me
    Been pretty well 24/7 for many years. I would wear to work or sport, get home and stealtherly change into my men's grundies so the wife would not know. Then I would change back into panties before getting into bed. Anyway, a few years back I thought enough was enough so when we went on holidays I took only my panties as underwear. My wife commented when she went to do the washing that I hadn't packed any male undies and I informed her that it was panties for me 24/7 from then on. No real comment from her but she wasn't over the moon either. So, for quite a number of years now its panties 24/7, even at work in my job as a correctional officer.

Platinum Member
    Hi Leigh, If the truth be known you are probably not the only one doing that there.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    I agree with Blue...

highly likely unless you are a single employee..

just kinda makes you think... I wonder if that ******* bob is wearing pink undies... now that is creepy!

Vanny