Thread: Wife get cabin fever decides to clean.

Wife get cabin fever decides to clean.

Sunday it was snowing and cold wife is going crazy being in the house decides to clean the bath room drawers. She has 2 and I have 2. I didn't know she was doing this I was doing a guy thing watching hockey ( Karen I'm a Wing Nut). After the game she calls me into the bath room with the things she has clean out of the drawers and ask me what I want to do with it. Sitting on the floor is some makeup remover some old moisturizer and 5 bottles of nail polish all of it mine.

The makeup remover and the moisturizer were old so I toss them. The nail polish I told her I would use it on my rose brushes and put them with my other nail polish in the basement that she knows about.

She doesn't like me to CD but what I found interesting it what she left in the drawers. 1 was a Olay BB cream moisturizer with a light tint in a clear bottle and you can see it's makeup. 2 was 5 bottles of nail polish in pink, coral and lilac with some clear coat.

I'm going slow with her some things she does I feel she doesn't want to dress. Then she does something like this. I talk she doesn't.

Don't know what to think.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Sounds more like you are in a DADT relationship. It may be small acceptance, or it may be she knows that stuff costs "good money" and has an aversion to waste.

Short of cigarettes, if my SO bought something I did not approve of I would still not throw it away. We work too hard for what we have and I would see that as a violation of some sort.

I'd dare say sheet would totally embrace your hobby, girlfriend...... if you were a Penguins fan! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Glenda,
    Just keep the slow thin going, don't get over confident.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glenda - don't think anything different to what you have been thinking already...

Keep Calm and Carry On!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Ah those DADT things, I know how you feel and hope all goes well

Perhaps if you were a Leaf fan you would be more patient!

I dare say Karen is right, if you were Penquin fan your wife would do whatever it may take to bring back to your senses and return you to Hockey Town where you belong!!