Thread: New Do With a Small Chance of Ohmigod

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Do With a Small Chance of Ohmigod

Soo~ Hello everybody! Hope you all had a happy holiday ^-^ So~ an update after a while of no-posts (I've been busy with school and stuff so eek). After the holidays I went shopping with my GF and bought myself a new outfit which I absolutely love, but on top of that, I got myself a wig! I am super happy with it (although it took a bit of finagling to get the thing styled how i wanted it). That covers the new do part, as for the ohmigod part...

So I have a few photos saved from my dressing up to show my GF while she's away. I sent them to her and the files were still on my computer. I forgot to delete them. whilst mid-conversation with my little brothers (ages 12, 13, and 14) the middle of the 3 mentions my crossdressing nonchalantly. I realize he ran across the files. I quickly cover him up and just give him the "we'll talk later" look and he recognizes it immediately. He shuts up quick enough for nobody to realize what he said. I talked to him and it turns out he's very cool with it, he even thought it looked good... SOOO my mini-heart attack was for naught and I have another person behind me ^-^

That's my life right now and I'll update everybody sometime soon, love you all~
    -Daria Lee

Silver Member
    Daria - You look beautiful I am glad you have a supportive girlfriend who is so supportive. Make sure you always express your appreciate to her and be a good boyfriend.

As for your brother, maybe you should prepare for everyone else. You are 18 and good for you for being who you are. If your family discovers a side of you that they were unaware of, maybe you can make it a positive disclosure. Be positive, be strong. Good luck.

Trying to find balance wishing2bali's Avatar
    That's wonderful to have a brother behind you! Family goes a long way in this journey of ours.

Good for you Daria,
    Don't encourage him too much.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.