Hi all! I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself and share my weekend adventure

Like most of you, I've been dressing since I was a little kid. It started with an infatuation with women in pantyhose and escalated from there. I still haven't really gone outside dressed and don't have much of a desire to, although it does intrigue me and would be fun to try at some point to see if I could pass. I think I could, as I am a pretty small, fit and young guy.

Anyways, I've been dating my current girlfriend for over a year, and since the beginning she knew about my fascination with pantyhose. I never hinted at the idea that I liked to dress, afraid that it might ruin the relationship. She would put on stockings or nylons for me and tease me with them. Recently, a couple weeks ago, she said "I should make you wear these some time." As you can imagine, my heart skipped a beat and I tried to remain casual, saying I would be down for something like that.

This past Saturday, we were about to leave for a day out on the town, and she took out a pair of her boy short panties, some black stockings and a garter belt and said I should put them on under my jeans. I could hardly contain my excitement as I slipped them on! This was the first time anyone had ever seen me dressed, and I was more than a little nervous. She was completely casual about it, laughing and said I actually look really good in them. I spent all day in the garter and stockings, and when we got home she suggested I change into a pair of nude pantyhose, which I wore for the rest of the night.

It didn't stop there though. The next day she mentioned out of the blue that she wanted to do my makeup sometime. Excited again, I said I'm down, let's do it now. She asked if I wanted to get in the nude pantyhose again, and you can imagine my response. Then she suggested I put on her heels, dress, bracelet and necklace, too. She proceeded to do my makeup: foundation, blush, green eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, concealer, the works. I was in heaven...

I never expected any girlfriend (or anyone else, for that matter) to see this side of me, and she was actually enjoying it, rather than being repulsed. I'm feeling extremely fortunate and I feel like it has brought us even closer, as I'm sure she knows it wasn't easy for me to do this with her. Hopefully there are more fun times ahead!