Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A fun weekend with SO

Thumbs up A fun weekend with SO

Hi all! I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself and share my weekend adventure

Like most of you, I've been dressing since I was a little kid. It started with an infatuation with women in pantyhose and escalated from there. I still haven't really gone outside dressed and don't have much of a desire to, although it does intrigue me and would be fun to try at some point to see if I could pass. I think I could, as I am a pretty small, fit and young guy.

Anyways, I've been dating my current girlfriend for over a year, and since the beginning she knew about my fascination with pantyhose. I never hinted at the idea that I liked to dress, afraid that it might ruin the relationship. She would put on stockings or nylons for me and tease me with them. Recently, a couple weeks ago, she said "I should make you wear these some time." As you can imagine, my heart skipped a beat and I tried to remain casual, saying I would be down for something like that.

This past Saturday, we were about to leave for a day out on the town, and she took out a pair of her boy short panties, some black stockings and a garter belt and said I should put them on under my jeans. I could hardly contain my excitement as I slipped them on! This was the first time anyone had ever seen me dressed, and I was more than a little nervous. She was completely casual about it, laughing and said I actually look really good in them. I spent all day in the garter and stockings, and when we got home she suggested I change into a pair of nude pantyhose, which I wore for the rest of the night.

It didn't stop there though. The next day she mentioned out of the blue that she wanted to do my makeup sometime. Excited again, I said I'm down, let's do it now. She asked if I wanted to get in the nude pantyhose again, and you can imagine my response. Then she suggested I put on her heels, dress, bracelet and necklace, too. She proceeded to do my makeup: foundation, blush, green eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, concealer, the works. I was in heaven...

I never expected any girlfriend (or anyone else, for that matter) to see this side of me, and she was actually enjoying it, rather than being repulsed. I'm feeling extremely fortunate and I feel like it has brought us even closer, as I'm sure she knows it wasn't easy for me to do this with her. Hopefully there are more fun times ahead!

You hit a home run

She sounds special, better hold her close and treat her right.

Very nice!!!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    that sounds absolutely fabulous!

Fantastic! So happy for you! I wish I would have been so lucky...in my case I had to wait for 12 years of marriage before telling my wife. You have a definite keeper there---I hope it works out for both of you, and that you have a wonderful life full of feminine joy together!

Shibumi

Welcome Sarah.

Now that you made some of us jealous hold on to that one sounds like you had a great time. Hope you have more.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Oh sure................. the Newbie just had to come on here and brag a little! Well......well.......Congratulations and ! May your life with this girl be long and pleasurable!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara, The way your luck is running , You should buy a couple LOTTERY TICKETS.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Enjoy the experiences and be sure to make it as pleasurable for her as you possibly can. The two of you can have a bright future together if you respect what you have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

First, Welcome to the forum,
    Secondly, It must of been an amazing time for you. What a nice understanding so.
    You are lucky. She is a keeper.

Shelly

Gold Member
    Welcome to the forum, glad you found us.
    You have a special girl there, so treat her rite.
    Go slow as to not scare her into a negative way.
    Good Luck
    Rader

Sarah, welcome. I have to wonder about this post, to quote Reddit, "Yeah, that happened" as in, no it didn't.

If I am being unnecessarily cynical, I strongly suspect that your GF already suspected that you'd like it. Maybe your "fascination" with the pantyhose gave it away? If it all really went down as you said, sounds like you've definitely hit the jackpot, especially as she thinks you look good like that, and isn't jealous about it. That's why I'm a little suspicious, this reads like the fantasy that a lot of us have had about finding so perfect a partner. It does happen, the story was not the same, but I'm going to get my GF to paint my toes again tonight.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Hi Underdresser.

Reading it over again, it does sound a bit "made up" (pun intended) but that is how it went down. She actually did mention afterwards that she suspected it due to my fondness for pantyhose, so good call there. I'm tempering my expectations, though, because she may have enjoyed it as a one-time thing, but maybe not very often. She is definitely an understanding, caring, non-judgmental type, so I have that going for me.

Thanks for all the kind welcomes, everyone! I've been doing a lot of reading here the last few days (although it's definitely not helping with that "pink fog" you all talk about!)

As a side note, your toe painting comment reminded me of a time she did that to me about 4 months into the relationship, and I happily left them painted for a week. Maybe that tipped her off!

Silver Member
    Wonderful, Sarah. A real dream come true. You must feel great and you have to acknowledge to your girlfriend know not only how wonderful it made you feel, but also how connected and intimate this was. I had a similar experience with my wife - started with high heels - and developed rapidly from there. We both agree this has increased our intimacy.

Sarah28, you are one lucky person.
    Oh, and welcome to the forum. (almost forgot)

Your girlfriend is doing something very special for you. I suppose this is something you've already considered, but if it isn't, do something amazing just for her. Make it something selfless that shows her how truly wonderful she is.

Sarah,
    It is great to have a girlfriend like that, one thing though, if she slows down a bit stay with her and dont smother her with do I look good ect.
    Remember she probably likes her man a little also.

Do enjoy the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Sounds like good fun!

Sounds like you are extraordinarily fortunate, Sarah.

I'm sure it will be interesting for us all to know how things develop...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Sounds like a fun time!

This sounds like a very special girl - perhaps, a "keeper"!
    Hugs, Carole

You lucky girl. What a fantasy! Mine is a friend CD who would like to get together in a private resort and just eat, drink , dress, and be merry!

So much fun. Glad you found a great girl!
    Tammi

Yes! Prof positive that we can find supportive SO's!