Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just told my wife - good news!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Sweetie,

CONGRATS . . . I can feel that weight being lifted off your shoulders. I am glad to hear she has been very receptive but I would add "go slow" don't rush down to the finish line in one day. As well, now that the secret is out be open with her on everything CDing and I do mean everything. It is no good to think you are going one direction and she is thinking the other. My wife and I are in a similar place as you and your lovely wife but we still spend one day a week discussing Isha and all things Isha . . . it avoids miscommunication and misunderstanding.

Again CONGRATS and enjoy SHOPPING.

Hugs

Isha

So HAPPY for you !!

Congratulations. I am very happy for you. Likewise, my wife is very receptive and supportive of me. However, 'Jackie' is not permitted in the bedroom. No worries as this is a very small concession given that I get to dress and be a woman whenever I please.

That's awesome!

Awesome. I know my wife loves me and is doing her best to try to accept me, but has a very hard time going shopping with or for me, and while I know I get so much more turned on when dressed for sex, she would prefer I not be. I am so happy for you. You have a wonderful wife, I wish only the best for you.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Six View Post
    I can shave my legs now!
    You can shave everything!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    Believe me when I tell you, being married to an enabler can cost you a fortune, we both like to shop for Tina.
    Hah, you nailed it. Yes, when my euphoria subsided, I thought "uh oh, better set a budget."

Thank you all for the kind words!
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."

Platinum Member
    Hi Jesse, Just remember that the ball is in her court now , Go slow and don't over whelm her and some flowers for her would be nice.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You Lucky, Lucky girl. Congratulations to both of you! Treasure her. She is a gift.

Hugs,
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

thats awesome congrats to u and ur beautiful and comprehending wife

I am glad it went well, one never know how it going to turn out. Don't go to fast, an always think of her need first.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    You can shave everything!
    ....and this is were a lot of you fall foul. The wife is ok for the time being and you then go and do this and do that all in a rush, wife then starts to think hmmmm what is happening especially if the lines of communication are a little slow.

Jesse take it slow don't rush into anything, keep talking to her and ask her every so often if things are ok and she's ok with how things are progressing.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

sissy2_amberlee sissy2_amberlee's Avatar
    This is the way to go, young lady. I can tell you that the alternative, secrecy would produce many years of heartache, pain on both sides, and in the end, angry sullen bitterness. Also, she would know, but would be confused, even, believe it not not, might think you are having an affair. well, in a way you are, but the irony would be it would be not with another woman, but with your own girl..

Her is a little story, true, for you. I am a pretty smart guy, an engineer; don't you think, I would know to pull out my ruler and replace that white slip back in her drawer exactly as I found it? Then how come one day as she left to go visit her mother in another town, did she say the following. "Tom, please stay out of my lingerie" Huh? What the heck? These wives of ours are not stupid.

My point is, she will find out, and that is a fact. So the man who does not tell, is on a fool's errand.

Banned Read only
    congratulations. another positive response from a wife, I am not surprised. do remember that your relationship is not just about cross dressing. Walking is a good plan. Let her drive as she likes
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 01-29-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Good for you! I am so happy to hear that it went so well. It was the right thing to do and very courageous of you. Yay!

So happy to hear! I love to hear these positive stories!

Congratulations! That is great news and the dream of so many.

Kindly consider this next step: Before doing anything for Jesse, do something very nice for your darling wife. She sounds like a wonderful woman; treat her to something appropriate for a such a great person. Accompany it with a heartfelt hand written letter that validates her faith in you.

Sounds like you married a great woman. Very happy for you that everything worked out.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That is amazing news!

This is the second astounding coming out story I have read today.
    A lot of others here would like to be in your situation.

Good for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So happy for you!
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by sissy2_amberlee View Post
    I can tell you that the alternative, secrecy would produce many years of heartache, pain on both sides, and in the end, angry sullen bitterness.
    Hi Amberlee,
    That was it. We've had a real honest relationship for the last several years, and this secrecy was very uncomfortable.

Sandra,
    Point taken. I've read a number of sites where people stressed that your spouse married you as a man, and that she has a right to you as a man. I try keep my masculine wardrobe and grooming up to date, because I believe I have an obligation to stay attractive for her. Her initial positive reaction notwithstanding, I don't wish to blur the line in guy mode.
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."

I'm not even sure why I'm replying to this, as I can't see it ever happening in my life. I guess I just had to congatulate you and say cudos!! What a dream come true!! You lucky girl!

Be sure to let your wondeful wife know how much you appreciate her!
    Hugs, Carole

Platinum Member
    Congratulations! Check back with us in six months. Women have been known to change their minds. And, sometimes it is not just the guy who may or can be deceitful. A picture is worth a thousands words in a divorce court or a custody battle. But, you may have a gem.