Thread: Getting a few things off my chest ..

Getting a few things off my chest ..

I hope it's OK to post this. I would like to tell my story about crossdressing. I'm sure that most of our stories are so similar, at least that's what I've found looking at the web.
    I seem to remember a couple of things before I ever put on a article of girl's clothing. One was a dream, where I was wearing a green raincoat, the other was sitting high in the choir area in church looking down, wishing I could dress like some of the girls of my age.
    I'm not sure just how old I was, but I think around 6, when friends stayed over at our house. They had a daughter, and I just couldn't resist trying on her embroidered cardigan. From there I 'borrowed' my sisters clothes. I started skipping school occasionally, both my parents worked, and spent the day dressed.
    When I was probably 15 I skipped school, dressed up, did my face and took my sisters Lambretta scooter out for a ride. I rode for a couple of hours, stopping at secluded places to just rest and enjoy. When I got home I was about to go inside the house when one of my best friends from school rode into the driveway. I couldn't do anything but hope he didn't recognise me. He actually thought I was my older sister, and I explained, very briefly, that I was not well and staying with a relation. I saw him the next day at school, and he told me he'd popped around and saw my sister.
    Obviously I could pass when I was 15.
    Hope this is OK, I'd like to tell more later.

I also started quite young, but your experience at 15 sounds SO COOL! Did this increase your confidence and spur you to go out in public more?

Er .. no, I was still trying to understand what was going on. To an extent I still am! I managed to be home dressed when my Mother came home from work. Managed to jump in to the shower but in the end told her what I was doing. She offered to make an appointment with a doctor. I promised it wouldn't ever happen again, said I was just experimenting (made her promise not to tell Dad). Tried to put it all behind me, but we all know how that goes! But yes, it was exciting, especially when I got ogled by a crew of workmen when I had to make a U turn on the scooter. I've never been out in public since, save a few night drives and little walks in the dark.
    Thanks for saying Hi.

I don't think that we realise at fifteen we were really able to pass.
    Like you I had to extricate myself from some sticky situations and my voice had not broken either then.

I could have lived as a girl if my parents let me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome Christen, I also started dressing at around 6, and yes I also "borrowed by sisters clothes", when I got old enough to stay home alone, I also faked sickness to spend a day playing in my sisters closet, some of the best memories of childhood where spent that way.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I think a lot of us tried our sisters clothes. When my older sister went to university, and I was a young teen, she left a full walk in closet of stuff that fit me perfectly. Bliss.

It's good that you can share that Christen - I don't have a sister - think of what I missed...!

I remember getting caught once by my mother wearing a pair of her stockings - could have only been 9 or 10 years old - dived under my bed to hide.... head first of course! Made some excuse about just wondering how it felt - actually wasn't a complete excuse - and also made her promise not to tell dad - I would have felt horrible if he'd known, but I don't think she did.

A ride on a Lambretta is something else though - great tale! Look forward to future episodes...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I think that my first thoughts of cross dressing at all were when I was about 6 years old, but not understanding at all, the reason for those feelings. At the age of 15 I was still too inexperienced to venture out. I did have two older sisters though. One of my favorite bras today is very similar to the first one of my sisters that I enjoyed. Now that you have that off your chest, why not put a couple things on your chest and have fun?

Hello. I never felt the urge to, or even thought about putting on clothing considered to be female until just a few years ago. I wish I could explain my actions, but I am still gathering information and exploring the going out in public thing.
    But I know I like to and feel good when i dress femme..
    Laicee

I can remember back as far as when I was 4 playing with my mothers bra. A friend of hers saw me and said that I was so cute wanting to be just like my mother. I didn't play with or dress in any female things until i was about 12-13. I have no idea why I started but it felt do natural and liberating to me. I so wish that I was the same size that I was when I was about 15. I would have no problem passing and there would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many choises for me out there.

I do feel in my heart of hearts that I was really ment to be born female.

brilliant story christen! hard to believe you had such an adventure so early on and yet have been hiding away ever since. get back on that scooter baby!

I will continue my little story when I can. Glad some people find it interesting.

Don't tell dad! Do you think she kept your secret?
    I had a similar experience. Although it was my brother forcing his way into
    the bathroom while I was trying on moms pantyhose. He immediately ran to mom
    to tell her what he saw. I remember her telling him maybe he just wants to know
    what it feels like to be a girl. Don't know if my mom ever told dad. Maybe.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Had my heart going there at the end.
    Thanks for sharing.

No, Dad never knew. You know I think people who love you put this sort of info out of their minds, ignoring it is easier than dealing with it.

Great story, Christen. I'd love to hear more.

Always good to hear another's story. Biggest thing for me ever was knowing I wasn't alone. Seems so silly now
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

Gone to live my life
    Thanks for sharing Christen. It sounds like a pivotal point in your journey. I myself suspected something when I was younger and only experimented once fully dressed at 17 and never did it again until now 32 years later. So are you dressing these days? Are you out in public or at home? I do like the scooter story and often wondered what it would be like to ride a scooter on a hot summer day wearing a sundress.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Christen,

our stories, with this desire, are very similar..

like you, we are not alone.. because of the internet

in a small number of years, you will come to realize that you are us and there will be others just like you asking the same questions.... you are all luckier than us, because before the internet, we did not know, or could not risk, trying to find others like us. because there couldn't be...we were all alone..bad,

It is not like that..and we are growing in realization, each day, that we, like all others, have one another, and the same thoughts, regardless of how much we try to stop them..

Welcome

Vanny

Well that's annoying! I just went to put up a reply with some more of my story and I lost the lot. Is someone/something trying to tell me something?