Thread: Third Day!

Smile Third Day!

This is my third day of dressing and I am having a blast. I am wearing a pair of denim shorts that my wife gave me and a pink tank top that we bought last year at WalMart for $2.00, we got 4 of them of different colors and they are lacy and cute. As I said before I have shaved my legs and my chest ( which makes my wife a little mad) and of course I have my forms on and I glued with some It Stays which holds them in place pretty good but enough to go bra less darn it. Anyway I have been vacuuming and things but I took a minute to post here. Hugs to everyone!!!
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Banned Read only
    And to think, you to will rush home to peel all of your clothing off ASAP one day.

Glad to here you are enjoying youself. That is what it is all about.

Sounds awesome! Sounds very cute too.
    Love KristyE

Three days and your hooked.... Lol sounds like your having fun and have some cute outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    And to think, you to will rush home to peel all of your clothing off ASAP one day.
    I know! It happens to me but more to put on something warm in this weather.

Jeannie, is this a sort of vacation thing or are you planning on dressing full time now?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Sounds like oodles of fun.

Hugs,
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I know! It happens to me but more to put on something warm in this weather.

Jeannie, is this a sort of vacation thing or are you planning on dressing full time now?
    Actually I am fully retired and also very, very fortunate to have enough income to not have to work at all. I dress when I want to but I only get to shave during the winter so this three day (maybe more) dressing event is very special to me. I mentioned in another thread that I have had company for the last two months and was not able to dress at all so this is also make up time for Jeannie.

Thank you all for your kind comments and I couldn't do this without having all of you to support me. My wife though is my biggest support and she is just fabulous.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

I guess you don't live in the northern tier of states if you're wearing shorts and a tank top. It's freeezing up here!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn cd View Post
    I guess you don't live in the northern tier of states if you're wearing shorts and a tank top. It's freeezing up here!
    Actually I live on the Gulf Coast and for the past three days we have had lots of your kind of weather down here. I couldn't out to work on the house or yard so that lead me to dressing and house work. They closed down the whole state so no one could go anywhere. Just not what we are used to.