Thread: Site my therapist turned me on to

Site my therapist turned me on to

So i went to my therapist yesterday and she suggested i check out JJ Levine "alone time" series.

I thought it was interesting and would like to share it with you...

let me know what you think.

http://jjlevine.ca/alone-time

There is also a nother series that was really interesting

http://jjlevine.ca/switch

hmmm, to tell you the thought on my mind,,,,,,,,,, this person is a lousy photographer. When I was shooting I would have deleted about 75% of those photos

You do notice what's going on in these pictures, don't you andreanna?

Fun concepts both of them and I especially like the execution of the 'alone time' one

Wow! I really enjoyed those pages. I like the alone time the most.
    Dana

Silver Member
    Neat! I like both for different reasons. Alone time is more clever and more like waht I do. Switch had better clothes and poses for me. I think you have a good therapist if they know of these types of sites...

ya my therapist is great and i really can open up to her without any thoughts of being judged, i hope to be able to talk to my wife as openly in the near future (personal goal)... I brought the site up to my wife and hope she took a look at the pictures... i would really like to do either or but the "switch" series would be cool to do if my wife would be into it.