Thread: Is it just me?

Banned Read only

Red face Is it just me?

Is it just me or am I all alone.

I am obsessed with looking and finding and buying female items; shoes, hose, dresses, skirts etc. I don't think I top many of you though in my obsession. There are cd's here that make me look like I am getting my clothes out of good will and trust me when I say, I ain't poor. Nice job girls(wink).

Now, jealousy aside, and I am jealous, and would trip your under heeled ass if you were to go for the same sale item in the rack I am looking over! And, oh yes, I am capable of throwing a random elbow into your rib cage (nudge), and a pile driver if it came to it.

So what's my point...?

Why is it, after doing all this, and my high motivation, that I just can't find the time to "pretty up" by taking an hour or so to get my girl on????

This bugs the shit out of me? Am I the only one?
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 01-28-2014 at 11:36 PM.

Silver Member
    Vanessa - maybe you should take the time - invest it in yourself - enjoy the process of make up and dressing - and fully enjoy being pretty wearing the shoes and heels you looked at and purchased. Don't hold back. Thanks for all your posts.

Banned Read only
    Heather,

I have but a few years ago, when a marriage died, I decided to get rid of the past me. I don't consider this purging either. I chose to, move on and continue dressing, but not as my old self.

Additionally, because I never intended to stop or give up or , change to a non-cd person and would start again, I do not consider myself to "have purged."

Most importantly , if my new lady is to accept me fully I feel that she should invest in me and help me ID my new me. She wants to love me and buy me and for me to do whatever, but I am not there.

So, I had clothes and all but this CD THING to me is secondary. I have goals outside this. To own a Lamborghini, a FERRARI 458 Italia and travel the world. I want to marry my partner every year in a different country, location etc. and I can do that completely and beautifully and amazingly as Vanessa Rose, but that requires, at least if I am to acheive my goals, focus and dedication to my plan.

Your point is well taken and as my sister, respected. My plan is to drive into that good night, with a few great of every item but mostly I can do this in just everyday stuff and will get that pretty feeling.

I applaud those that outdo me but, for me even my jealous side is ok with my decisions as long as I reach my goals. If I don't I will readjust. And am fine at the end of the day with whatever I get. I am the luckiest CDer alive. And that one statement alone means more than the entire rest of all else I have ever written.

Just me telling the truth.

Vanny
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 01-28-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Of my clothes, about half have been out, the newer half is still waiting for an opportunity to go out - by which time I'd have a lot more.
    I currently have homestays, so I can't even dress at home for another few weeks
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I shop at Goodwill and other thrift stores for my clothes. I don't know if I have more than u, Vanessa. I'll bet even if I do? I spend a lot less!

But, I'm just being practical. Since I rarely wear outer clothing items more than once. Only to be topped by u once again. As u apparently buy them, then NEVER wear them?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    Vanessa:
    My wife wore almost no make-up unless we where going some place special.
    Then it was her eyebrows and some lipstick,(Witch I carried in my pocket)
    One never knows when you need a touch up on the lipstick.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    docro

I am cheap. I don't have many clothes now but will build it up. I have a wedding dress that I will get married in, hopefully in next year. I have a few dresses and several pairs of shoes etc. I am on no contest with anyone and I hope everyone has exactly what they can afford and want to buy.

To me, Everything has a time and a place. If I ever do unleash the monster out of the bag and go full tilt into new gender lands, I hope I have enough sense to make my heart right with what I am doing. I would rather have some nice stuff and donate to battered woman's shelters etc. I have sucked off society for my entire life. As part of my plan, I need that to be made right or at least try to do more than I have.

That is just me. Does this make sense?

I am really happy with where I am, as it sounds like you are.

I hope. 2014 is your most fabulous year ever!!

Vanny

Vanessa
    I have found myself obsessing over some of the same things i think we all do from time to time
    Mistyjo

When you have more clothes than you can poke a stick at you will find some activity to occupy your time.
    One of these will be preparation of the palette you are trying to create.

The Sistine Chapel took more than a day or two to paint.

When you get the time your patience will be rewarded.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.