Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the one thing CDs agree on?

Banned Read only

Unhappy What is the one thing CDs agree on?

Seriously. I will not accept the idea that we all agree that we like womens clothes. That answer is both foolish and I thought of it frist so I win and to infinity(so I win again times a zillion)!

SO THE QUESTION: what is the one point that you think we all agree on as CDs other than loving to wear, buy, and or shop for all womens clothing / apparel? ALSO, For the sake of conversation, let's say that ALL IF US equals 75% CONSENSUS.

Vanny
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 01-28-2014 at 10:19 PM.

Silver Member
    Maybe the one thing we all would agree to is that we are all different and that we almost never all agree on anything.

I would think that most of us are very socially liberal.

Maybe we all agree that it feels good to be different and step outside of the box

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Maybe the one thing we all would agree to is that we are all different and that we almost never all agree on anything.
    yup, i agree this time.

What?

Oh, I totally disagree with all of you on this one! And, uh, I disagree with this thread in general!

I agree with Taylor Ray. (go figure out that circular logic. LOL)

I am reminded of the late "Tip" O'Neal when he said, "I could not fail to disagree less with my colleague from across the aisle." What a wonderful way with words he had!

I think we'd all agree though, that we like being able to allow ourselves to have feelings.
    Last edited by DorothyElizabeth; 01-28-2014 at 11:59 PM.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Banned Read only
    Taylor either come to state a position or not or don't post. All those options are fine except one. I truly dislike people that make statements with nothing said. If you don't like a tv station, turn it off. Same with this post.. If you don't like it don't post but (yawn) grow a pair girl or swollow some lipstick.

Or be a politician. They say nothing all day. May have hit on something. If I offend so be it. Maybe if you get pissed you can make a comment worth the breath it took to say it in the first place!

Vanny (psycho bitch, she devil)
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 01-29-2014 at 12:04 AM.

Gold Member
    Well I will agree to disagree on anything; just to stir the pot.
    I guess one thing other than wanting to wear, shop etc....
    Womans clothes....is that we enjoy "feeling" the clothes on and the
    "feel" of presenting as a female.
    can anybody deny that. Now watch Karren talk against fem-Jeans.
    Rader

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Apparently...we are all Divas.

I like Heather's response the best. We tend to always find at least one thing in most threads to disagree with.

Oh Vanessa, once you start a thread you really have little control over it and what people post in it. If you do not like that lack of control, contact a Mod/Admin to see if they can help you. Enjoy.

Banned Read only
    I don't want control. I love chaos. But people with non-answers like these are the same people that gossip at work and love water coolers. They spend more time finding out how to NOT work vs do the work in the first place. Passive aggressive poodle lovers in other words. I hate poodles.

And by the way, if you love poodles don't embarrass yourselves, and keep it on the down low. They are nothing more than an excuse for or hair to grow on something that didn't make the cut as a chia pet. (Wink) Varmints

Burns my ass. That's all

Vanny
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 01-29-2014 at 01:27 AM.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Vanny, i think she was trying to be ironic/ funny.

Banned Read only
    So was I (wink)

I feel we all would agree that one day to be acepted in public for who we are by everyone would be a great thing
    Mistyjo

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Ray View Post
    What?

Oh, I totally disagree with all of you on this one! And, uh, I disagree with this thread in general!
    I agree with this. Unless someone beat me to it. Then all bets are off.

Seriously though...I bet we nearly all agree we don't know ~"why"!

~♥~

Banned Read only
    Passive aggressive poodle lovers in other words. I hate poodles.

And by the way, if you love poodles don't embarrass yourselves, and keep it on the down low. They are nothing more than an excuse for hair to grow on something, that didn't make the cut as a chia pet. (Wink) Varmints

Burns my ass. That's all

Vanny[/QUOTE]

Ok, I disagree with agreeing and the fact that we all agree to forget it..... I am simply posting this again, because i believe, this is some of the best text i have put together in a while.... and, well, thats it.

Vanny
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 01-29-2014 at 03:15 AM.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Vanny,

I think we can all agree that we would prefer respect for our opinions when we post or respond. I get that you were trying to be campy and witty when you responded to Taylor Ray's post , but understand that not all people may get your wit and may read it as a bit brusque. Not saying you have to agree or placate but IMHO you should show some decorum when someone takes the time to respond to your posts.

Voltaire said it best “I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.”

Hugs

Isha

One vote for Heather (for we surely are all unique), One vote for Voltaire-via-Isha...

Voltaire also wrote (when in England, as it happens) - "This is a land of sects..." Perhaps he could also have been talking of the land of CD and the varied way we have of practising our art...? And I mean that in the nicest possible, inclusive way...

And if we had voting buttons, the silent majority may one day find a voice...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    Must there be 'the' one thing?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

As Isha says, I feel we can agree on respecting others' opinions and feelings when they post. Not that we can't say what we feel but we can usually get more accomplished by being diplomatic. In essence we agree to respect other members when we sign up. While we don't necessarily want to treat everyone with "kid gloves" the old adage applies:" You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Kate, Can you be a tad more specific. I am trying to grasp the point.

Vanny

Kim we could but I would like to think we have a common ground.

If we don't then we don't have much now do we? One point is a great place to start and gain consensus and then if everyone is not bored go from there
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-29-2014 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one. Please use multiquote or reply to all posts in one post. Last warning (again)

For every man who wears a dress there are 100 more who wear it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Marie View Post
    I would think that most of us are very socially liberal.
    I would have to disagree with you on that one. But I think most here would agree that we,[cds], are at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to the BDSM groups. and their rights.

Banned Read only
    Wait a minute...till of the hun here hon

Isha, i understand what you say, but some comments don't elicit the nice warm fuzzy, cuddly and caring side of me. That one triggered more like the bitch from hell, she devil, can of Kentucky whoop ass Vanny... I know, I know, I know...

and moderators i apologize because i mess up merging multiple messages....

I did my best to restrain but, after multiple reads...nope.

Welcome to my world... i don't drink scalding tea out of a cup, but right out of the pot.

Vanny
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-29-2014 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one. Please use multiquote or reply to all posts in one post. Last warning (again)