Thread: might go out for first time.....

might go out for first time.....

My wife works nights and sometimes I get Ali ready for when she comes home......she will help me do my nails and makeup ......Ali and my wife actually hsve a little fling goin on the side lol......so all the time it takes to get ready and im thinkin about all the pretty girls goin about there business In the world ......steph and I shop together but want steph and Ali to go shopping ......I dont want to be the creep in the panty aisle .......I wanns be that sexy little miss picking out her panties. Who wants to be the guy in the si ze 10 1/2 womens shoes........nobidys wifes feet are that big ...... Cept mine lol......and she wonders why I buy her so many shoes ......want to be Ali and feel freedom without wondering what the ladies are thinking .....plotting to have me removed from their domain perhaps?I'm just worried I dont have a good female voice ........and wondering how to handke it? I am working on it and it's getting better but it's far from perfect .....our boys won't be here tomorrow night and steph and Ali are gonna go shopping? O and girls believe me I belong in that panty aisle free to be one of the girls even if I'm not a perfect one......

Gone to live my life
    Hi Ali,

Sounds like a great time and it is great that you have a supporting wife to share this with. Regarding the voice I would not get too hung up on it. I try to soften my voice a bit but speaking more up in my throat vice down by my chest but to be honest is what it is a guy softening his voice. Now I have too many other tells to worry about being made as a guy so I just try my best and people don't seem to care. They guess fairly quickly that I am a guy wearing a dress so even if my voice was perfect, I would not be fooling anyone.

If you are ready to go out en femme, my advice go out. Exude confidence and people won't care . . . you might get the odd stare but as long as you have thick skin you will be fine.

Hugs, good luck and don't forget to tell us about your adventure.

Isha

When you get to do it you will find a new found freedom and lack of fear.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Fingers crossed for you Ali - all us closeted folk are always positive about supporting this as we just love to hear about it!

Whatever you choose to do, or whenever you do it - Good Luck - we'll be thinking of you....

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Good luck Ali!

Sounds like it will be quite the experience! Have fun.. and don't get too worried about things like your voice.. or sales assistants in shops. They need to make money anyway.. ;-)
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I hope you make it out.......we are rooting for you.....I will be your cheerleader !

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    When you get to do it you will find a new found freedom and lack of fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by natcrys View Post
    Sounds like it will be quite the experience! Have fun.. and don't get too worried about things like your voice.. or sales assistants in shops. They need to make money anyway.. ;-)
    The first steps out are the hardest but in do time you will be laughing about this time in your life because there never was anything to worry about.