Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where would you choose if you could CD anywhere?

Banned Read only

Where would you choose if you could CD anywhere?

I've taken a few cruises on a small friendly ship and after playing Mr. Drab the tourist all day I would love to accompany my wife fully made over to the formal nights. Pre dinner drinks, meal in the restaurant, take in the show and end the evening with a dance or two. I'm still looking for a cruise line that only allows ball gowns on formal nights, can you imagine your wife saying sorry but you have to wear a dress but don't worry I'll help you!

I can only dream, trouble is I don't even have dreams like that anymore.
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-29-2014 at 03:06 PM.

Teresa,
    These dreams can come true.
    You do need some approval from the wife though.
    Keep working on it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Sounds like it'd be an awesome cruise...of course kibitz enjoy Disney cruises...so not sure that'd float...Disney Gay Day notwithstanding. I'd say id enjoy nothing more than to cross dress on a cruise...all day everyday...even a bathing suit at the pool.

Nice dream to have Teresa - while we can't control what we dream, you can at least fantasise..

I think I'd stick with Vegas - already relatively CD friendly, the glitz, the atmosphere, and a variety of sufficiently dimly lit entertainment palaces to help ensure I'd be a little more passable...

Where did I put those air miles....?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gold Member
    I have been looking for a ball gown for years. But with no place to wear it,
    It seems expensive to get one just to wear around the house.

I wish I could find a place way off the beaten path, like a cabin in the woods,
    where I could get dressed and stay dressed for a whole week, or two.

Rader
    Last edited by RADER; 01-29-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Tersa, that would be great love going on cruises and what better place to dress. After all never going to see these people again.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    There are Swingers cruises, gay cruisers, party cruises, reunion cruises...shame there isn't a CD/TG cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by teresa View Post
    I've taken a few cruises on a small friendly ship and after playing Mr. Drab the tourist all day I would love to accompany my wife fully made over to the formal nights.
    Sounds like fun, Teresa! But why play Mr. Drab during the day? Guy by day, woman by night could be a bit confusing to other passengers and the crew. If that's you in your avatar, then you certainly look lovely enough to go touring during the day.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I would be with a small group of friends in a nice private resort.

I would love to go anywere with my wife fully dressed.

Hawaiim for a number of reasons, the climate being formost.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Google tg/cd cruises. I did a while ago and there was a few available.
    I had a hard time finding anything new but this might help if you are serious.

http://www.transgendervacations.net/Winecruise2014.html
    Erica

Platinum Member
    Probably not my dream excursion. I'd love to tour wine country with my wife, stopping along the way to sample the fruit of the vine. En femme of course.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Um, I'd like to take the Whitehouse tour.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Crazy Lady
    Pick a cruise, any cruise, they are all the same when it comes to CD. My wife and I took a cruise to Canada a few years back and I wrote about it in one of the forums here.

I think it would be fun to be a girl in Paris or someplace exotic like that. But I'd really like to be a girl (not just a crossdresser) at a rock show. Love to just hanging out at some cool indie rock show being awesome like a rock star myself. CD or not, I just want to be Cool as Kim Deal.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    London, UK - Picadilly, Covenant Garden
    In the spring before it gets hot and the crowds of tourists get to be too much.

Or

San Francico - Right downtown.
    Also in the spring.

Or

That cruise with about 100 other CDers, make every night either formal or semi formal. And spend the WHOLE cruise enfemme. But where to cruise to?

I would like to drive across the USA during the summer to visit tourist sites, the big cities, visit with members from this site and end up in New York City for a week of touring, museums, theaters and good dining and wine. I would love to just spend a lot of time in NYC and Washington D.C. taking in all the sites.

I do San Francisco 1-2 times a week. There are cruises just for CD's. They are larger groups that schedule to travel together mixed in with all the rest of the passengers. There have been several threads on cruises, so do a search and maybe you can find some contacts.

I would love to do a cruise where I could spend the whole time dressed en femme.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    what a GREAT question......we all can dream right? I heard there IS a cruise that you can take that alot of cd's go on together..like a convention or something...forgot the name. I would really have to reach here...its a dream right...I would love to dress at an old castle , palace or mansion...you know like in the u.k... or scotland with lots of stone ...walking around in a black lace dress with heels and pearls......beautiful gardens to stroll during the day and fancy mozart type parties with masks by candelight at night...kinda Marie Antoinette meets the middle ages kinda place.
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 01-30-2014 at 12:47 AM.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i always had the idea it would be the opera for some reason (and i don't even like opera). But i was in this elegant gown and my hair was in this fancy updo and my wife was there and yes this was all in a dream i had a long time ago, but still very vivid

I like the idea of Mardi Gras, staying the entire two weeks en femme, going to masked balls, costume parties, riding in parades. It's an alternate reality to begin with; it would be thrilling to experience it from the other side...

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    A cruise sounds like a terrific idea. You organize it. I'll come!

If I could go anywhere it would be to the bar-b-que at Twelve Oaks along with Scarlett O'Hara (click here, contains audio). Corsetted within an inch of my life and wearing a gown to rival hers of course!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

New York, New York! mainly Broadway, A great play, followed by dinner, drinks and a buggy ride Thu Central Park, if the carriages survive the new mayor.
    And of course, a night at the Ritz, as long as we're dreaming.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.