Thread: I dressed up today...What do you think?

I dressed up today...What do you think?

Hi, um...this is my first attempt at cross dressing in YEARS. I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions or what you think? I'm pretty proud of myself personally ^_^ It has me seriously considering whether or not to buy a chest binder...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow! Looking good Len.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Thank you! ^_^ I feel awesome about myself right now! Maybe next time I'll try going out in public...lol

That would be great Len if you are up for it. I think the binder idea is awesome.

Thank you! I have a rather large chest so even when I wear super big clothes and a tight bra, they still tend to show, haha. I'm hoping to borrow my dad's car within the next few days and go get myself some proper boys clothing(instead of just wearing his!) and a haircut. After that, who knows? I might just be able to have enough courage for a night on the town ^_^

Looking good Len, Go at your own pace, when you are ready to go out then go for it. I really don't think you have anything to worry about.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by LenGray View Post
    I have a rather large chest so even when I wear super big clothes and a tight bra, they still tend to show, haha.
    To bad a body part swap can't be made. There are lots of girls here that would glady trade with you .

Your looking great Len! Have fun if you get up the courage to go out.

Thank you so much ^_^ I'll keep your kind words in mind. I feel so much better now that I finally gave in and dressed as a boy without worrying about what everyone will think of me. I've been wracking my brain for the last week trying to decide what to do, and the support that I've gotten from here in such a short amount of time is truly amazing and inspirational
    ----------------
    Hahaha, that would be helpful, wouldn't it? I've had big ones ever since 3rd grade ^_^; Thank you and I will certainly do my best! =^-^=
    Last edited by Raychel; 01-29-2014 at 08:19 PM. Reason: merged consecuve post's

You are going to find that some of us girls here will be your biggest fans. It's great when someone gets to look and feel like who they really are. Always be true to yourself my friend.

Very nice Len! I'm glad you had the courage to finally be yourself, and being yourself is one of the best feelings. True happiness rather than always being afraid of what society thinks. I know exactly how you feel cuz I feel about the same way XP and I say go out as yourself! I usually wear a sports bra and a undershirt along with my clothes. Usually baggy sweat pants and a t shirt. I don't have a big chest like you but when I was in cross country I noticed all the running I did made them SHRINK. It is awesome! My chest began to present a more masculine appearance like I was forming pecs XP Working out does wonders for helping look more manly. It really does lol even the littlest workouts count

Hi Len, face is good, bit of attitude showing.

I would go darker on the hoodie, dark grey?
    Maybe mix it up with a cap (I'm old and think of baseball caps, but like the rappers wear)
    I think all bras are designed to lift, so a binder makes sense (wonder if body building reduces them?)

Make sure you bite your nails and if you can work with grease and de-greasers (gee I am old, I forget young boys don't do anything that gets their hands dirty - forget this bit)
    How about taking up martial arts to put callouses on your hands (or wood chopping, working with horses etc)?
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Thank you for all the support and wonderful comments!

Shadow, you were in Cross Country, too? How awesome! What type of workout do you do now, that you feel helps? I'm somewhat out of shape at the moment but I'd love to get back down to a more fit me ^_^ I don't think I have the courage to go out as myself but I'm making progress! I think the first thing I'm going to do is get a haircut though. I've hated my current haircut for about 2 weeks now and I think a new haircut for a new me would be a great place to start! =^_^=

Rachel, thank you for the suggestions! I agree about the hoodie...white's never been my color but it was the only thing I had. I like the charcoal grey idea and saw a hoodie at Wal-Mart that might fit the bill wonderfully! Haha, um, what type of hats do rappers wear? ^_^; When you said cap, my first thought was baseball cap too! I actually did take some pictures of me in one but I didn't like how it went with the hoodie...I'll try again after I get the new jacket, methinks. I actually love martial arts! I've been considering joining some of the dojos around here but keep procrastinating because of my weight. I think I'll start out at home and maybe get a punching bag, then go to a dojo as a guy later on...Hm...

Hi Len,
    My kids have the caps where the peak is flat across the forehead and some cool logo sticker on them, my caps are bent down at the sides (with air force logo), I prefer mine but not cool currently with the young ones.

For exercise and reshaping my bod, I did swimming (and starving), gave me good arms, shoulders and abs while slimming my hips and legs (lost 21kg in 3 months).
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Trust me a haircut makes a huge difference to how you feel about yourself. Lol like literally when i recently cut all mine off (mine was midway down my back) it was exciting and also felt like i was being reborn. Like each strand of hair being cut was each lie told trying to act like a girl. The relief i felt was endless. Now it feels normal and i don't have to do crap to my hair, which is what i've always wanted.

And I am trying to get back in shape being as i lost all my muscle as i began to work and now am going to school :/ a tiring process really. Being as my grandmother is a personal trainer i know a lot of workouts for each body part XP if you need any input i'd be glad to help. What i've noticed is building crazy chest muscle that shrinks your boobs is doing pull-ups. Simple, but doing sets of 10 is a great start. Can be one set, or even nine, whatever you do will make a difference if you keep at it constantly. I remember in cross country we would have to do 8 minute ab workouts. Different ab workouts for 1 minute each. YOU CAN FEEL THE BURN! Lol but you get amazing abs from it and it brings about a bigger torso similar to a guys. That's if you stay dedicated to working out though. As slow as you gain muscle, it will always disappear quickly if not exercised frequently.

Also, it's great to be yourself. Just remember you don't have to prove anything to anyone. I used to feel like i did, but really you don't. Just be yourself, and do whatever makes you happiest. I go out as myself all the time, I used to worry what people would think of me, but now it doesn't matter as much because they cannot live my life for me. It's my life after all.
    Last edited by ShadowWarryor; 01-30-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Elivs has left the.... Katie_Did GG's Avatar

Thumbs up

I don't have any suggestions to add but I do like your pic. Lovin' the bad boy look on your face. It's that whole "I don't give a shit what you think" look. I can't wait to see your new cut.
    What a profound significance small things assume when the one we love conceals them from us.
    Marcel Proust

Hey there and welcome to the forum.
    I think loose the hoodie and get a haircut. Not just everything off, but a nice guy style.
    Binder should work well too, unless you try wearing a very tight top underneath.
    Have fun.

I've gotten that new haircut and posted pics of it. ^_^ Much better results, in my opinion lol

Awesome Len. I love it.

Thank you! I love it too! =^_^= I feel very handsome now, especially in my peacoat