Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do I or any of us come to this forum?

When you can't get to the regular GNO's, this is a reasonable substitute. A place to share information, feelings and experiences with our avocation. Never, know, you could make some friends here too.

That's why I keep coming back here Glenda.

Hugs, Robin

Why do I or any of us come to this forum?
    I joined for the water-skiing and the travel. Not for the killing. I asked the moderators to put it in my profile: "No Killing".

Why? - I like the people and the way this forum is managed.

I was struggling with questions about my 'odd' desires and came here in search of answers. I got the answers I wanted but left with more questions. Those have been answered, but like peeling an onion, there are still more. I am on a quest to learn enough to be able to repay the help of so many others by being a contributor of answers more than a source of questions.

I have been in forums since Usenet in the '80s; this is among the finest. The community is polite, the moderators do a great job, and the threads stay on topic. This forum is a great place to post questions and find answers without wading through material I find offensive. Technically, it may lack the flash and splash of some other forums, but the response time and usability are excellent, and the lack of annoying ads is quite welcome.

Started for the tips,etc and for trying to figure this whole CD thing out. And validation that I'm not _too_ loony
    Stayed due to the people and the activity amounts (which makes it feel like a great organized community).
    Most other sites (from what I've found) are either just not as active, or have seemed to be directed to other extremes (fetish or not really CD-more global in coverage). So this has stayed my home base.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

For me, this is my outlet to voice my passions, problems and feeling about being a CDer! Before I found this site, I would constantly let things bother me an build up. Many molehills have become mountains over the years, but since I've been on this forum, I seem to be far more content within myself. Of course, its been wonderful for the dressing and makeup tips, too, but the camaraderie and friendship of girls with a lot in common is just "exquisite"!

Its cheap entertainment! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

To me this forum is a way of letting myself go as I can't do it anywhere else in my life but to have friends here and to be able to discuss what I need to is a huge relief

Karren beat me to it. Many of the posts are very entertaining.

Jodi

I used to think there was only a few people that did this. That real men don't do this. I'm glad I was wrong. I'm in great company here. I'll chime in when the thread moves me. This grasshopper is still learning and taking it all in. Thanks for this safe place to hear and be heard....

Joni

I enjoy reading what others have to say and sharing my thoughts and the things I've learned over all these years.
    I learn something new from others and hopefully can offer something in return. It's a nice, comfortable place to visit and know that others share my feelings, fears and other related emotions.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I come here because it has become a addiction! Just one more thread... one more post...one more thread...one more post...must put on a dress...no wait...one more thread...one more post...must go to bed...one more post...must watch the hockey game that's the 2nd goal I've missed... one more thread...one more post...etc etc etc
    Help!!!
    ....one more thread...one more post...

@Katey

And it's still frickin' raining here in blighty...

Katey x[/QUOTE]

Raining in the UK?! Say it isn't so!
    Last edited by kelly10; 01-30-2014 at 03:48 PM.

I like having somewhere to go, to be able to communicate with like minded people. It helps me keep things in perspective.

It also helps to be enlightened by stories and accomplishments from you other girls.

nice to have a break from the isolation, reading what people have gone through, and being able to offer advice where i can..
    mostly tho it's nice to know that there are people out there who get me...
    Jamie Dee

You are not alone. I feel the same way and i am glad i joined this forum.
    Many nice people here and such great advice.
    It does help me very much.
    Thanks for posting this.

Shelly

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A. View Post
    Lots of 'crazy' people who understand me, and I them...sharing a passion only we can understand...... or another words FRIENDS !
    Amen Maddy. I come here for the same reason... to chat with my friends!

Great thread! I joined initially to learn and share with others. I then made some great friends and laughed a lot with them. It was a really vital part of my life. I then was a moderator for a while until my real life presented me with limited time to be here and I have been absent for too long! This thread has made me realise how much I miss everyone and what is special about this place... It always was a home from home and that is why I spent so much tome here sharing my pics and stories and just general naughtiness! LOL
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings