Thread: Gotta go but don't want to to change!

Gotta go but don't want to to change!

I have the good fortune to work from home many days and will often dress while at home. Sometimes I will fully dress with wig, make up and all fully dressed in female attire. Other days I will just underdress with bra and forms knowing I will have to go to the office later and can make a quick change to leave the house. I can't go to the office in femme (wish I could).
    What I find is that when I am underdressed but need to go to the office I keep putting off leaving because I just don't want to remove my bra and forms because I feel so good with them on. Oh well, guess its time to get uncomfortable and go to the office...

Molly

Gone to live my life
    Hi Molly,

I guess all you can do is cherish those "work at home" days and just spend as much Molly time as possible.

Hugs

Isha

molly, i find this to be so true! i dont want to leave either!

Hi Molly, I am so with you on this point. I have recently retired and you would think I could be full time CD, HOWEVER, my wife has limited my activity to just 3 evenings per week, if I translate this to your circumstances I fully concur with your desires and rewards.

Love Heather
    XX

I am in the same boat and I love working while dressed at home. They start to miss me at the office though, so I have to balance it.
    Nicole
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Molly,
    When I come home it takes five minutes to change, when I have to go to work it can take an hour.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I KNNNOOOWW... I NEVER want to stop......if it can ONLY last..........

Sometimes the hardest thing for me is putting Kristy away for who knows how long. I feel you pain.

For me, it's nails. Whether its artificial nails or just my own with polish, I feel a real sense of regret at having to remove them. Dresses, bras, heels don't give me this feeling - only nails. I know that when I look at them long, polished and shiny it just feels right!

Bethany, my thoughts exactly... I feel like crying when the nail polish remover comes out, far too soon.
    All that work for a mere moment's bliss... I envy GG's :P

Thank you for this chance to vent, Molly!
    - Jacky ^_^/

I had to make some repairs to my truck the other day and decided to wear my bra and forms under my tshirt. I must say if felt good and I must say it seemed pretty natural. But again, it had to end...