Thread: Men got khakis all wrong!

Men got khakis all wrong!

So I like lounging in a set of khaki pants. Since everyone was snowed in today, I spent most of the day in my hotel room, and I lounged about in a khaki skirt, both en femme and drab. Having done both, the skirt beats the pants hands down!

1. It never bunches up in my crotch.
    2. I don't have to worry about the length. If it's within an inch of the knee, it looks normal. Pants, if you're off by a half inch, it can look highwater or drag on your heels.
    3. Total freedom of movement.
    4. It doesn't get hot and nasty. Granted it's cold right now, but I can feel way better heat regulation.

Guys got it wrong. We need to bring khaki skirts in style.

I love skirts, all skirts! My favorite skirts are my denim skirts (I have four) and I wear them as much as possible, which has not been as often as I would like lately with this horrible cold weather we have been having.

The only khakis I use are the ones for my car.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    I agree that in a purely anatomical and practical sense, men should wear dresses and skirts and women pants. Or even better, everyone wears skirts, dresses and occasionally pants. I want Karran to agree, so I haven't mentioned j%$ns.

Yaaaay!! Everyone should wear skirts!

Shania had it right with: "Mens' shirts, short skirts..." for me... don't care about the colour - I don't mind khaki.

And - OMG, we have to admit the bonnie jocks got it right with kilts... shucks!

Lucky Jennifer - make the most of being snowed in...

And Bev - puntastic...!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I wear khaki pants at work because I have to. I have a khaki skirt that I wear at home because I like to. It is knee length as all are my other skirts and dresses, British Khaki in color, got it at Target a little over a year ago.

There is a waitress at a restaurant I frequent who wears a khaki skirt that I really like. I would describe it as a cargo khaki skirt so I goggled that but can’t really find the same skirt.
    Think I’m going to have to ask her where she got it so I can get one like it.