Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am i the only one who....

No.
    My best find was 3 bags of new clothes left near a rubbish bin at a shopping center.
    A nearby boutique had closed for business.
    At the time it increased my wardrobe twice over.
    Suits, dresses, slacks, tops and yes.... Lingerie.
    All popular sizes.
    Most fitted but some fashions were very way off.
    It took me weeks to try it all on and here I am in the middle of the night with what could have been construed as stolen clothing.

To answer your question,there is a surprising amount of clothing left in the street.
    My wife would not let me pick up the wedding dress I saw on Waikiki Beach.
    Lots of people around at night and it is warm and balmy..
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I find a lot of things on the side of the road, but don't ever remember finding clothes. I guess it's okay unless there on a body!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

What? OMG that's so strange. Well at least it's not body parts like in Detroit. LOL...

lol i wouldn't trust any clothes found in detroit
    Manifest Destiny Is just a fancy word for murder

remember that stretch of road in Ohio that somebody dumped 3,000 pairs of panties on? http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011...hio-road-side/

When I was a young teenager, I found a bra in a park. That item fuelled some fun for quite a while...

Many many years ago while I was out doing some pigeon hunting (it was thanksgiving and our outdoor cats needed something to feast on for the holiday) I came across a suitcase full of ladies clothes. It was under a toll road bridge and I figured it had fallen from a car going over the bridge. There were some nice items in the suitcase, tops, jeans, a couple of bras and of course some panties. Nothing was my size so in the spirit of environmentalism I took the suitcase to a donation bin and deposited it. Over the years I've found a wide variety of clothing items laying on the side of the road, shoes, bras, panties, etc. One time going home from work on my motorcycle I came across 3 or 4 pairs of panties in my size, I stopped picked them up and noted that they had that freshly laundered smell to them. I figured they must have blown out of the back of a pickup truck as the folks were on the way home from the laundromat.....this was Texas and I had seen numerous times ladies putting their laundry in the open back of the truck for their trip home. BTW just to be safe I washed the panties before wearing them and had them for a number of years before trashing them in a purge. Just a month ago I found a pair of lace thongs laying in the parking lot of the rehab building where I go for my Al Anon meetings. I figured they must have fallen out from one of the "patients" bags on their way to or from their stay there. I picked them up and put them in the nearest trash bin.

I remember a story where police were called to investigate some burnt remnants of woman's clothing and shoes at a remote roadside stop in the Australian outback. That's when I learnt that Truckies crossdress too!

Christen X

I'm with you Dawn03. I also live in Canada and have never come across womans' clothing on the road. I travelled the roads of Ontario as a salesman for over 30 years

When I was a kid, this was a fairly rural area surrounded by farms and about a mile from the nearest (small) town, but I think we had a CD somewhere near because it wasn't unusual to find items of sexy lingerie, hosiery clothes and shoes along the roads when my friends and I would be riding our bikes around the area. Once we found a shopping bag full of nylons.

A few years ago, I was doing my beloved nature photography in some nearby woods and found a picnic table back in the woods that was completely covered with bras of all styles and colors that someone had carefully arranged. I left them alone, wondering who would abandon such a nice collection of bras.

Carol
    Last edited by Julogden; 02-07-2014 at 08:42 PM.
    My name is Carol.

Haha, I never find (usable) clothing but I find a suspicious amount of shoes lol

Me and my friend Krissy made a game of it for a while, finding shoes on the side of the road and then every time we matched a pair we would clean them up and set them on the side of the road with smiley face stickers on them

Whoever matched the most pairs in a month had to take the other one shoe shopping XD Got some lovely sneakers that way