Thread: Finally did it!!!

Finally did it!!!

ok so I just have to share my excitement with all you gurls..... I finally went out dressed today ( not underdressed like ever day hehe )..it happened kind of by accident cause I forgot I was in femme clothing and coat since I was doing stuff around the house today and I just jumped in the truck and went...no makeup or wig it wasn't anything fancy just a quick trip to the bank drive threw and dunkin donuts drive thru but boy what a RUSH !!! I can now say who needs drugs and alcohol...im addicted to my brains own Seratonin Anyways I should have had the wife take a pic of me cause I had on knee high tan Frye leather boots with skinny leg jeans, bra, and a pink and white North Face jacket ( ya it was 9* here today )

SOOOOO excited and proud of myself !! next its all out makup and a sexy outfit when it gets warmer
    -Jenna
    Just in Love with being Jenna the hot mess !

Jennifer,
    Wear a wig next time, it will feel sooo different.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Do it again....and get the pictures this time.

(it's as good of an excuse as it gets!) ♥

ya I definitely will be wearing a wig next time for sure !!!! it was awkward since I go there everyday to those 2 spots in my same truck lol....oops forgot to undress or underdress before I went...next time its a wig and full makeup for sure!

Crossdresser
    Congrats on making it out and experiencing the world. It will get easier now that the hardest part is over. A wig will also keep your head warm in cold weather.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    good to hear you got out.....one question though...and this goes for everyone..How do you FORGET your wearing womens clothes?? I have read stories on here of answering the door dressed etc.....it just baffles me? Is it a really thick pink fog? Now I jinxed myself though........and I will do it tomorrow... LOL...good for you for getting out ...

I don't know if it's pink fog or just that it feels so natural that you forget you're not in the "right" clothes, or maybe even a subconcious desire to be caught so you don't have to hide anymore but I've done it too Adriana. Forgetting about that pink scrunchi comes to mind. Oh and answering the door in my baby blue teddy bears nightshirt and matching lounging pants one mornig for the ups guy. The look in his eye had me stammering. "umm cold last night, wife talked me into wearing something warm, etc. etc." lol Kinda helped that the wife was standing next to me when I signed for the package

Jennifer I'm happy for you, and yes it's all downhill from here
    Barbie

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yea.. if im home...im paranoid i guess...cause i moved into an apt complex ....so if i step out...i got a whole lotta people staring that dont need to know my hobbies right now.....i got to be slick and pop out at night, i can see a scrunchie too...i do silly things like that. ohh...another slick move is to get one of those nba warm up suits that you just pull right off...put it over your clothes...get into the car...and pull that suit off like you are Kolby Bryant to re-veal that new mini skirt...throw on your heels......outta here!!!
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 03-01-2014 at 04:39 AM. Reason: nba warm up suit

Good on you for going out dressed, sounded like a huge rush. Makes me want go out dressed one day!

I have forgotten i am dressed, not to the point i have jumped in the truck and headed for town though...that said kudos for doing it!!!

Gone to live my life
    Hey Jenn,

Congrats and now that you have tasted the forbidden fruit . . . you can never go back

Hugs

Isha

Great story! And I'm glad it went without a hitch!

But yeah.. how does one forget wearing female clothing?? I can understand leaving behind traces of mascara (or glittery stuff in your hair.. don't ask).. but actual clothes. That must have been one big rush!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Jennifer, good to see that in all the excitement you didn't forget Dunkin Doughnuts.

Chocolate is a powerful motivator.

Ha ha ha, That's wonderful. You were able to do on the spur of the moment, and by accident, what others are unable to do, or do with great difficulty, on purpose.
    The common knowledge is that the next time will be easier. ... In this case I have to wonder "how"?

Best wishes
    MsVal

That's great! Good for you!!
    My blog www.transcriptsblog.wordpress.com
    Twitter: @transgirl_Jenn

Congrats on making it out. The rush certainly is incredible. I'm sure that you'll be doing it again too.

Silver Member
    Great that you took that "giant" step to go out & about, but know that you will want to do it more often again and again!

ya what a rush it was !! i completely had forgotten i was wearing it because femme cothing has become my daily attire since im not working right now ( my job is seasonal ) Plus i have no need to hide it around my house because my wife likes me dressing for her i usually underdress when going out but for some reason i just hopped in and went after feeding the pigs and chickens .... after getting to the drive thru i realized it and said well F'it im already here....hehe

i cant wait to go out in my cute whit micro mini skirt and knee high leather boots ... c'mon summer !!!