Since Nov. I have been slowly incorporating women's attire within my male clothes. I first started with underdressing, then added pants, then a shirt, and then socks. I would wear a men's shirt and jacket on top to hide the clothes underneath. I recently bought a women's jacket that looks neutral and got rid of the men's shirt on top. I'm now down to just wearing men's shoes. I'm now looking for women's shoes that look neutral so I can incorporate them. Which at that point I'll be completely dressing full time.

My question to everyone is if there is anyone else that incorporates both drab and drag attire (excluding underdressing) when going out in public or work? Do you incorporate any type if accessories within your appearance i.e. earrings, rings, braclets, necklaces, painted finger nails, etc. What kinds of reactions do you get, if there are any?

I'm looking to get my ears pierced, but feel reluctant because I don't know how it would look on me in male mode and how people would react. I would also like to paint my finger nails other then clear polish, but I'm not sure how people would react, especially work and the families I work with.