Thread: stuffing questions

stuffing questions

Can't yet afford to get forms ......just wondering what works well in a balloon ......and if anyone knows how to get said stuff into the balloon lol ......any tips would be great .....thanks Ali

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I've heard bird seed is a good filler. I used a concoction I found on the net for a while...it was water, borax detergent, and helmets glue. No substitutions, and I had to fiddle with the consistency. But once I got it dialed in, they felt like the real thing. Id recommend mixing the detergent and water, squirt the glue into the balloon, then put the soap solution in. Tie it off,and agitate it until it thickens. But figure out your ratios before you move to balloon.

Banned Read only
    This is from an old post in a closed thread..... you can make them and apparently they give a very real feel. Be a mad scientist or buy them... thought this was good for some folks out there who love experimenting.

home made boobs
    Mona Mounds is a mixture I picked up off the late Cross Dressers Discussion Forum. It uses two solutions.
    Solution A:
    1 1/2 cups of warm water
    2 cups of white glue
    Mix together until completely dissolved

Solution B
    4 teaspoons of Borax
    1 1/3 cups warm water
    Mix till completely dissolved

Notes A add warm water slowly to glue stirring thourghly

Procedure:
    Slowly pour solution A into large bowl already containing solution B. Try not to let solution A touch the dry walls of the bowl. Make surs to pour it in the center of the borax water. Remove from water and place into what ever you want ,balloons or lunch bags ,the original plan I saw was to use large frezzer bags and force it into one corner of the bag tie it off and cut off the remainder of the bag. I just tried way I talked about this morning. I just retired and have my days to use as I may. I have to add using the coffee can method be sure the can is hot enough to melt the plastic thouroly. My first one worked great no leaks but my second must not have been hot enough, after several hours of working out side it developed a couple of tiny leaks. Thats where Mona Mounds comes in handy , it changes the glue to a gel,and dse not come squirting all over. I hope this isn't to long.

No I appreciate how thorough your response was Vanessa .....I may be becoming a scientist lol

Banned Read only
    honestly...I stole it from someone on the forum... it was from a very old friend.... I believe....

let us know how it works.. and if you explode, don't tell us. we don't want to scar our memories with bad thoughts. You know how it is for us girls.

V

I used some inexpensive hair gel in a zip lock. Double bag it, then wrapped in paper towels. There is a slight amount of glue in the paper that will stick to itself when it gets warm. Just be sure to measure so the forms are about the same size. Good luck.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

...or invest about $25 in a NuBra...
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Don't "stuff" your bra. I found that a push up bra from VS was the best thing over doing that.

Banned Read only
    I've been using inexpensive large (9 inch) latex balloons purchased at Wal-Mart. They work well. If there is a production defect it usually can be scene upon filling. Unless you're trying to be really top heavy you'll never have to stretch them and risk a rupture. Most of the human body is water so water works well for realistic bouncing. I wear a full coverage bra so I haven't had any mishaps in the nature of spilling out. Over the years I've had one mishap. As an in-home cross dresser or going for a casual stroll, if I were to experience a mishap it is no big deal. If I were outgoing I'd probably invest in forms.

The best thing to put in a balloon is water, it has the pressure to get in, any free flowing material will be harder to get in a balloon. As far as bird seed, or rice, a nylon works best, flexible, shapeable, and you don't have to get it in the little whole of a balloon.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

These don’t look like real breasts, well neither does the foot cut out of pantyhose and filled with bird seed, or a water balloon, but placed in a bra these feel very real, and they move and jiggle. Get a few large balloons at a party shop (Party City here sells a 36 inch) and a bag of “Miracle-Gro Water Storing Crystals” (about $8 at Home Depot) and a 2L soda bottle. I found that about a cup and a third of water and a small amount of crystals worked for a 44D cup. Sorry but I don’t remember now if it was 1-1/3 teaspoons or tablespoons of crystals.

First determine how big the breast needs to be -- how much water is needed in the balloon. I filled the balloon to what I thought was the approximate size; a 36” balloon will not be full and you’ll need to force out the air. Don’t tie a knot in the balloon, use some sort of tie – I used a rubber band, as you may have to drain out or add water. Once you have the size right measure the amount of water in the balloon. Then place the measured amount of water in the soda bottle and add some of the crystals; stretch the opening of the balloon over the mouth of the bottle and tip the bottle up and pour the water into the balloon. Take the balloon off the bottle and squeeze the balloon until the solution starts to come out the opening, this will force the air out of the balloon. The crystals will start to absorb the water right away but may take a few hours to completely absorb the water and reach the desired jell consistency.

It took me a few tries as I had no idea how many crystals to use, so again I used a rubber band to seal the balloon. Too few crystals and the water sloshes, too many and the solution turns almost solid. The balloon will look ugly but when placed in a bra will conform to the cup, and the look (they jiggle when you walk) and feel are amazing, and the cost very affordable. The biggest problem I had was that the party store near me only had a bag of mixed colored balloons (reds, blues, yellows, etc), oh well, in a full coverage bra they don’t show.
    Babs

Banned Read only
    I once tried water balloons in my early days, filled with plain old water, then pop and pop, i was soaked lol

Vanessa,
    I compliment you looking back through the forums.
    There is a wealth of information locked away out there.
    It is also interesting to read others views from so long ago.
    Remember 6 weeks is a long time in the life of politics.

I agree chemistry and science are wonderful subjects.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Another method is to go to you local craft store and buy the crystals they use in flower arrangements. They look like dried up tapioca balls, but once you soak them in water they absorb the water and swell up. I would get the large size balloons. Inflate/deflate to stretch them out a bit. Double up the balloons by taking a pencil (eraser side) push one into the other and align the openings. Use a small funnel to insert crystals. Then put the balloon on the sink nozzle and fill balloon with water. and then off. You are going to need to practice to get the ratio water to crystals right.

I have also heard of girls using the hot/cold blue gel packs. Some re-package into something to give more shape.

I found the most successful thing was to slip the balloon opening over a small funnel and pour in sugar. You do have to pull and
    stretch the balloon as you pour so as to make room for more sugar. With care, you can wear these many times without problems.
    Hugs, Carole

Rachel and Barbara... those sound like great ideas!

Use the cut off legs of a pair of pantyhose (or two pair preferably) and fill with birdseed, cracked corn and the like. It will shape nicely in a bra cup, give a nice weight to the form and has little risk of bursting unlike a balloon.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Related tip...blend the bird seed and cracked corn with melted suet. And then after you're done with the above you can feed the birds for a coupe of days
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

For a while I used a variation of Barbara P's suggestion, but instead of ballons I used unlubricated condoms. Why" because they "flex" more and shape more like a breast when placed into a bra.

It also helps to warm them before you put them on. I used a heating pad in the microwave that I would wrap around the finished forms. I was afraid that if I put the forms directly in the microwave there could be a huge mess to clean up!

Of course there are some issues when filling them, you have to hold the opening over the sink faucet as you fill them. They stretch like crazy, please support them as you fill the condoms. When you do tie them off, squeeze out as much air as you can and tie it as close to the opening as possible. If you're making really big "girls" use care, because they will pop and break.

Again there is some experimentation, but if you get the mixture of water with the gel just right the consistency is much like a real breast or form. Plus there is a bounce to them which fees "natural".

Once you have your form filled, put it inside a cut off stocking. In case the condom does pop, the stocking with hold all the gel in place. I learned this from experience. LOL

Have fun!