Thread: closest I have ever come to leaving the house dressed as a woman

closest I have ever come to leaving the house dressed as a woman

I am home alone for the weekend so that of course lead to a little time for Becca to come out. After it got dark I needed to walk the dog and I didn't want to go full drab.
    All I did was take off my forms and throw on a male jacket for the cold. Everything else I had on was female, cowgirl boots, jeans, sweater, and panties. I didn't have on make-up or a wig and if anyone had seen me they wouldn't have known in the dark but it still felt wonderful.

Smiles,
    Becca

i know the feeing..its awesome. just wish it could be more often.

Small steps lead to bigger steps. Glad you got out and hope you get the chance to make it out again.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Becca,

What a great story and what a great first step. It does feel quite exhilarating getting out and about doesn't it. Who knows where this might lead Becca in the future.

Hugs

Isha

I bet there is a real good chance Becca walks the dog again real soon, like early Saturday morning and late Saturday night. I just wish I could do it in my heels and a nice dress, but that does give me something to look forward to.

Becca

Gold Member
    I do much the same thing, and specialty in winter. I have even gone grocery shopping,
    and plowing snow with a bra, panties, female jeans, and a pull over top.
    You are rite, it just fees great.
    Rader

If you're fortunate, a neighbor will see you and pay more attention to your conversation than your clothing.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Wear a heavier coat and in the dark, you should be able to leave the forms on too! I use to love to go out and walk around the block at night, it felt good, until I realized it was not safe for a girl to be out alone in the dark, and since everyone knows that, it looks odd to see a woman out walking in a dark area alone.
    Going for a drive is so much safer, and you can do that in a skirt.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Sounds great becca hope you get to do it again soon.

Next time leave the forms in.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I used to do that quite often.. Walking the dog wearing panties, bra, thigh-highs, jeans and a t-shirt.. BUT, only with a bulky jacket..
    Even mixed in some girl boots in the evening.. If only I coulda' done makeup and wig..
    Then that leads to blouse and skirt, etc., etc.. in my dreams!! Anything is better than DRAB..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Good to see...that the good scale of confidence u have...carry on with the same...all the best...

The closest I’ve gotten to going out is driving home from work underdressed. I work occasionally alone in a separate location from the rest of my co-workers. On days when I was sure no one would be home, I’d under dress in a Bra, forms, panties, and thigh-highs. Did it in a skirt once with two inch heels! Walking from my office door to my car was really scary and really exciding!

I can't say I have ever left the house fully dressed (makeup, etc) But I stretch the lines quite a bit. Girls skinny jeans, slinky, rayon t-shirts with a nice drape, sweaters with a feminine cut, lower cut necklines, bits of jewelry...etc. essentially a sort of rock and roll eccentric ambiguity. Lots of slinky scarves. Often, I find that every item of clothing I am wearing is something officially from the women's side of the store, but I doubt any but an interested observer would have a clue. Think Russell Brand, without a beard (or English accent...LOL). The hardest part, actually, is shoes. That is tough. I end up wearing lots of colored converse high tops. It all goes to making me feel better about myself in my regular life. Thankfully, I work in a creative environment, where no one bats an eye, no matter what I wear (at least, not so far. Tee hee)
    I don't know how people can handle working in traditional office drab. It would kill me inside. I have a lot of empathy and respect for those who must.
    Thanks for listening.
    Hugs

Banned Read only
    Hi Becca,
    Every CDer should have a dog it's given me more opportunities to dress when walking it than any other !

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Our canine best friend truly provides unconditional love. You should get a woman's pea coat.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

I've done this and even managed to have a conversation with my neighbor, he didn't seem to notice my striped boat neck top under my jacket as I had pulled on regular jeans over my leggings. I do go out in the car when the urge strikes. So good luck and it does feel good to get out when you can. Hugs Jaymee
    Last edited by Jaymees22; 02-02-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Congratulations! The first time is amazing yet nerve racking!

My opportunities to venture out fully dressed enfem are few and far between. I always wait until my wife is away for a few days(she is unaware of my feminine side and desires,) then I become brave and slip out to the garage fully dressed. I open the garage door with the remote and slip away into the night. Very often I'll go to the next town, dropping in to a coffee shop, sit down, and watch the people coming and going. It is interesting to notice if any of them pay attention to the CD sitting in the corner. Generally there is not an inquisitive glance from anyone. It give me a wonderful feeling of accomplishment that my appearance must be that of a 'woman', just stopping in for a coffee.

In the summer I do a lot of late night bicycle riding. I'm usually fully under dressed and wear either a woman's panty girdle(black) or a pair of women's leggings and a woman's shirt, sweat shirt or tee. Did I mention I also wear a pair of women's jogging shoes and sockettes?

Banned Read only
    If you're going to venture out fully en femme and I mean makeup, wig, heels and a dress and all the proper undergarments, please leave the dog at home. If you encounter someone while walking the dog, they'll recognize the dog more than recognizing you. I find taking an evening stroll totally en femme was exhilarating. I loved the cool breeze across my legs and my dress and slip caressing my legs.

I just jump in my car fully dressed and go somewhere. To the beach or park, outdoor mall and window shop it's night time but who cares it's being dressed up in public that makes it so exciting.

parks at night is always the easiest