Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Validation . . . Sort of

Gone to live my life

Validation . . . Sort of

Hi all,

So Isha had an interesting experience yesterday. I had the afternoon off and decided to run some errands "en femme". I got dressed in jeans, sweater, boots and coat and went out. Typical afternoon, no issues, no torches or angry mobs just a gal going about her business. My wife had sent me a text and asked if Isha would mind picking up her prescription and some "lady specific hygiene products" from the drug store. No issue there as I was dressed "en femme" and have done so "en boy" before. Now I know you think you know where this is heading but . . . WRONG . . . this is not the story. It takes place in the parking lot.

I got to the strip mall where the drug store was and parking lot was packed. I managed to get a parking spot which I call a "drive right through". You know the kind where there are two parking spots in a row. I like to drive right through so I don't have to back out . . . but I digress Anyway I went in to the store and as I was walking across the parking lot I noticed a large double axel behemoth truck driving slowly behind me. Wasn't sure if the guy at the wheel was checking me out just driving slow but I got to the store, got the items and prescription and left - no issues BTW.

So I get back out to the parking lot and the truck is still doing the slow circuit around the parking lot looking for a spot - I guess. I get back into my car and decide to check my phone in case my wife texted me with anything else we need. Now "truck guy" had seen me enter my car as he drove slowly past while I was getting in and low and behold he parks in the spot directly behind me while I am checking my texts. He has his lights and is sitting there idling. Then it dawns on me . . . he wants my drive right through. So I get ready to leave and my wife calls. I answer the call and begin to chat but tell her I have to get moving as I am blocking a parking spot in a crowed lot. Just as those words leave my lips "truck guy" begins flicking his lights on and off and laying on the horn. What a jerk. So I decide to keep having my conversation . . . heck he has a parking spot so what is the issue. All the while he is flicking his lights on an off until he finally shuts them off and exits the truck.

Now, I am not a big guy but this this guy made me look big and I am surprised he doesn't need a step ladder to get in an out of his truck . . . okay that is just me being a mean girl . . . sorry So, I am getting ready to leave when I see him approach my side of the car and he knocks on the window . . . Hmm I think to myself this should be interesting. I roll down the window and ask (in my femme voice) "is there a problem". He then goes on a tirade (kind of like watching a spider monkey high on Mountain Dew . . . oops mean girl again ) and says "Listen you stupid f*&%ing b&*ch stop checking your make-up or talking to your boyfriend when someone is looking for a parking spot"

I'm sorry, did he just call me what I thought he did? Now normally Isha is not one to provoke a confrontation if she has been read and gets a rude comment. But this was not about being read, "truck guy" was in his mind yelling at a woman and being very rude if I might add. If I were in guy mode I would have ripped someone like that a new one if I heard them doing that to anyone. However, I was going to take a deep breath and just move on until the next thing came out of "truck guys" mouth "Well b*&ch got anything else to say or are you saving your mouth for your boyfriend's (fill in the blank yourself)."

Okay, now the time for flying low under the radar is over this guy is just a jerk on all levels. So (using my best guy voice) I say "Be careful who you are calling a b&%ch sunshine because this b*&ch might get out of her car and kick your a##." I then add in my femme voice "And sweetie, the truck, seriously it is glaringly obvious you are overcompensating for something". He stood there for a few seconds then responded with "fag" . . . So still in my femme voice I said "Good comeback sweetie, I am sure you would win a debate against any preschooler hands down" then back to boy voice "now back the f$%# away from my car or I will get out". He did, I rolled up my window and drove away.

Now before anyone jumps on me for not taking the high ground and giving CDers a bad reputation. This guy was being a jerk . . . would he have done that to another guy . . . highly unlikely. It was only because he did not see me as threat (he thought I was a woman) that he did that. I hate people like that.

So that is my story. On one hand it was quite odd but on the other it did provide some weird validation of my presentation en femme.

Hugs

Isha
    Last edited by Marcelle; 02-01-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Aspiring Member
    well done sis!!

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    High five for you Is a. You showed great restraint. Id have gone guy mode on him in a heartbeat. He obviously sees women as inferior beings, if he is willing to talk to one like that based solely on a parking space. Can you imagine what he'd do if his wife burnt dinner?!?

Loved the overcompensating bit though...lol

Well done, Isha. He was obviously picking a fight with who he thought was a GG. He really sounds like an abuser of the opposite sex.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Wow, road rage....in a parking lot. What a jerk!!!

It isn't necessary to be polite to someone that is being rude.

Best wishes

Banned Read only
    This does not sound like you at all, but I get it, those of us that are out have real world problems. I am very glad that the confrontation didn't escalate any further, I am glad that you are okay. Please be careful out there

Kaylee

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kaylee,

I normally like to fly low under the radar and won't get confrontational "en femme" unless I am threatened personally. But this guy was just being a jerk and only doing so because he thought I was a girl and on some level figured he could push me around. Mind you given his size he would have had a hard time pushing anyone around IHMO . . . oops mean girl again.

Hugs

Isha

Way to go, "mean girl"! Sometimes you just have to stand up to the jerks of the world. I think you handles it well.

Nice one! And a good validation. Love the bit where you switched back and forth with the voice, I can imagine his face going blank as the brain cells lock up.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

He got what he deserved!!! And good for you for standing up to him !!

All I can say is wow, I don't expect that type of behavior from you miss!
    Are you sure it wasn't "your time of the month"

I am sorry, you threw me up a softball. Lmao
    (Actually I am surprised you last the first comment go by without going ballistic. I am the type of person that hates confrontation, unless it towards my wife or kids, then it get real ugly.. Once again, I totally admire your courage Isha!!)

GOOD FOR YOU
    Gretch

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    ... . . So still in my femme voice I said "Good comeback sweetie, I am sure you would win a debate against any preschooler hands down" then back to boy voice "now back the f$%# away from my car or I will get out". .....
    Well, I have to confess I was laughing at your voice change overs. I think you described the situation such that I was there in person. You should hear the language from some of the 'ladies'? around my way. Colourful is the standard description.

I'd like to think he has something to think about when he next feels irate, over very little.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Well done, Isha! Hopefully he didn't take out his probably now increased frustrations on the next GG he had contact with. WOW! He deserved to get popped!

You handled that situation well I would say.
    I think a face full of mace would also have been appropriate. ..

Lol, if it was me, I would probably went back into the store and got myself some coffee.

Platinum Member
    You gave him exactly what he deserved. Of course I doubt that he learned anything enduring from the experience.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gold Member
    I am with you too. I don't think anyone cares what his opinions of transgenders are. And maybe he just might back off the next lady if he got some level of the message that his attitude is not wanted.

I always figure that it is not my job to worry about other people's parking spots. I wouldn't be out dressed, but if someone honked at me because I wasn't getting out of a parking spot quick enough for them, I would get out of the car and go back into a store, or get something out of the trunk or back seat. On the other hand, I never cruise and look for a spot, I always park far out in the parking lot where there are only a few cars. I'd rather walk a little farther than go through the hassle of backing out of a spot in a crowded, busy lot.

But I also agree with you, if that had been me or any other guy, he wouldn't have honked at me or flashed his lights, or knocked on the window and started yelling. He was picking on you because he thought you were female, and would probably act sorry and gratify his ego. And there should be some penalty for being an asshole, especially for an asshole who is also a bigoted bully.

Good for you!

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Nice! Isha, you acted just the way a lady should act, you let him spew a little, and when it got really abusive you laid into him, maybe next time he wants to treat a lady like that, he will remember his meeting with you, and keep his trap shut.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    wow...that was awesome...especially the pre-scooler debate comment. Good for you.

I would probably have said to him:" Are you a natural a$$h**e or do you have to practice?"
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Loved the preschooler debate commnet...way to go!

Isha... In all things , you never fail to amaze us. If nothing else, your female validation was a good fact from such an unpleasant experience..You are such a trip !! Peace, melissa

Isha,
    I'd reckon you made a great fag.
    Very hard to come back on that one.
    Did he go away like a bitch yelping after just being kicked in the nuts?

Oh! bitches don't have nuts do they?

You seem to have had command of that one all the way along.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Good job, Hon! I would have stepped out, and challenged the moron while thrusting big Carla sized boobs at him. Hard to argue with 38K's!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!