Thread: Real first time out!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar

Real first time out!

Last I went out dressed up with people around last night.
    Went to Fred Meyer's (drove in flat sandals) and put on my 6" heel/2" platform heels and went straight inside. Was really amazing wearing a long skirt out in public. Wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. I tried on some shoes and left.
    Kept it real short this time.
    Last edited by Alice_2014_B; 02-01-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Now that the first time is passed and the confidence strengthened you can look forward to future longer outings as Alice. Congratulation.

Congratulations Alice! So awesome! What's up next?

Ashley

Thank you.
    Next time I'm going to wear flats or lower heels; I love high heels, but concentrating on not falling, though I walked in the 6 inchers really well, added extra nervousness that I didn't need.
    I want to walk a store more and in more departments than just shoes.
    It was a real experience and a half.

That's awesome! Congratulations. That's a step I plan on taking myself pretty soon. I'm nervous but reading about great experiences like this gives me confidence

Well done Alice!

I think it's doubly courageous to do that AND wear 6" heels... I doubt I could do that around the house...

Won't be long before your next time, I'm sure...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Thanks. I guess it did take extra courage.
    I've walked around the house for years in high heels, that's been practice.
    It was also just the looks from the heels that made me nervous; do not see women in heels that high often in regular stores.
    Next time will be this evening. Mary Jane ballet flats and a long black skirt. I plan on going to Target to try on heels and walk around.
    There are not many evenings left where my wife has volunteer work and the possibility of going on a deployment, leaving the 13th if I am in fact going.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Well done Alice!

I think it's doubly courageous to do that AND wear 6" heels... I doubt I could do that around the house...

Won't be long before your next time, I'm sure...

Katey x

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Do you need ladders to get onto those heels? I set my limit at 3", otherwise I'd feel like a death defying trapeze artist.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Your first time out is kind of a rush isn't it? Once you go out a lot, it will get easier and easier....hugs, Melissa.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Congratulations! A few thoughtful preparations and being aware of our actions on a minute by minute basis will yield surreal, mind blowing adventures. Good luck.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Well done on your outing. I've recently done this but in a lingerie store was such a good experience.
    One time tho when I went out in public, I got dressed in the disabled toilet in a shopping centre, was so nervous I left my back pack with my male clothes in the bathroom and when I realized I ran back and my clothes were gone, so there I was dressed as Jessica no male clothes to change back into, no money to buy more, so I had to buy time before I drove home, was very good being dressed up and having no choice about it, going home was the worst part as I live with family but thank god they were at the cinemas so I remained dressed at home till I heard them arriving

That sounds crazy. Glad everything turned out alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess6887 View Post
    Well done on your outing. I've recently done this but in a lingerie store was such a good experience.
    One time tho when I went out in public, I got dressed in the disabled toilet in a shopping centre, was so nervous I left my back pack with my male clothes in the bathroom and when I realized I ran back and my clothes were gone, so there I was dressed as Jessica no male clothes to change back into, no money to buy more, so I had to buy time before I drove home, was very good being dressed up and having no choice about it, going home was the worst part as I live with family but thank god they were at the cinemas so I remained dressed at home till I heard them arriving

These are the heels I wore.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Had to chuckle at the misfortune of Jess, a touch of Germanic schadenfreude in my genes I fear .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

A little bit of confidence goes a long way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Keep it going. You will get so much better and enjoy it even more. I've been getting out more and more lately and absolutely loving it.