Thread: I'm happy but my dog's terrified!? XD

Talking I'm happy but my dog's terrified!? XD

My dad owns a small Schnauzer named Greta, who I've only recently become acquainted with within the past month or so. She's usually okay with me since I give her treats and things but I've begun to notice something strange...

She's terrified of me when I dress as a guy! Last night, while I was dressing up she poked her head in the bathroom and growled at me. When I reached out to pet her, she yelped and ran underneath my bed. She also acted scared the last time I dressed up.

My dad woke up and she jumped up on his chest and just sat there shaking and staring at me(I was then in my femme form) My dad kept asking what was wrong and even went searching through the house to find out what spooked her!

Now, I might be crazy, but I think that she didn't recognize my male persona and got frightened of the 'stranger' in the house!

Has anyone else had this problem with pets? Do you know of any way to allay poor little Greta's fears? I really didn't mean to scare her but feel somewhat validated in my new look by the fact that our dog apparently thought I was a man lol

Gold Member
    I did a few years back with one of my Cats; But a few boxes of special treats did the trick.
    Try not to wear any Colon, when in either format, Let the dog smell you, and not some
    strange odder. This might be what is sending off the rockets in his head.
    Rader

I don't think it's a scent thing since I don't wear cologne and she doesn't seem too worried about my new body wash when I'm dressed as a girl. Treats seem to be the answer to everything with her though, so I'll give them a try

Banned Read only
    my jack Russell (shes female) always looks at me in a very strange canine way when im dressed en femme , she barks at me and growls, I solved it by talking her a walk , me fully en femme , now she growls at me when im dressed in male made, strange thing dogs are lol

lol Yes, they're odd little things I took her for a walk before with me in male mode but I suspect that she was too busy sniffing to pay all that much attention to me with my human quibbles, haha

Stay calm and let her sniff you. I know it sounds strange but I've been around animals a lot. Once she gets your scent down, she'll have no problem with you. Just put out your hand next time and simply let her smell you. I hadn't seen my dog in months being as I was away and she is at my grandpas house. Being as I cut my hair and all, she had absolutely no idea who I was, so she started barking and growling. I calmly looked at her, called her by her name and put my hand out to let her sniff me. She recognized my scent and instantly began wagging her tail. Lol even in guy form just let her smell you so she will know.

Although it shouldn't really make a difference, some pets react like this when we change modes. Basically they have to make "friends" with each mode as they are not as multi-dimensionally flexible as we are. I'm thinking it goes deeper than just appearance, however. I believe our male/female energies shift when we make the switch.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning