Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Bowl - What will you be wearing?

I'd cheer for the Falcons but the only way they will be there is if they bought tickets. I'm wearing black pantyhose, black pumps, a red sweater dress.

I'll be in my red lace panties and matching bra, probably some ankle socks, but otherwise it'll be my white work shirt and my carpenter jeans and work shoes. we're approaching con season and I've got about 3 costumes to finish off & paints, resins and plastic dust isn't very nice to pretty skirts and tops.... as for who I'm cheering for... who's playing I'll flip a coin
    Jamie Dee

probably the dip I drip on my sweater, the crumbs of the chips in my lap, nacho cheese around my lips and cat hair. just another Sunday
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I am wearing a LBD with black heels, appropriate jewelry and a platinum bonde (gray?) wig.

I am not rooting very hard for either team as I have some reasons for cheering for each team. I am just looking for a good game.
    Hugs, Carole

Going to a pary so mens jeans a seattle seahawks shirt ( ladsy or course. And my seahawk sweartshirt that I bout in the kindome in the 90s

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    Going to a party at my girlfriend's dad's house. Since no one there except my GF knows about Jennifer, it's boy mode all the way. Jeans, t-shirt, and whatever Chargers jersey I pick out of my closet. I'll be rooting for the Broncos because I like Peyton Manning and then I can also say that my Chargers got knocked out of the playoffs by the eventual champs so that's not so bad right. But I won't be sad if the Seahawks win either.

Comfort first for me tonight.

A red and black patterned maxi skirt and a simple black tee. 4" heels of course.

No makeup and no wig though. Not worth the trouble tonight. I'd rather not fall asleep during the second half and have to try to clean makeup off the couch, or have the wig become a tangled mess.

Male clothes unfortunately, but some lacy thigh highs and panties underneath.

Banned Read only
    This game is a nightmare for the Bulls! Ha

Seriously what is happening to Denver?

I am beating my chest over which is stretched my 15+ year old Seattle Seahawks t-shirt like a lady gorilla whose nest is threatened... Seriously not a pretty sight.

Who is the older, worried looking guy, spends a lot of the time sitting and reading on a bench... called Peyton? Is he part of the commentary team...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta