Thread: Beards really do make a difference

Beards really do make a difference

Tried a casual look with no beard. Haha nope. Gotta say beards really do make you look manly! Of course I love beards anyways XP
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beards are powerful! I think it is some kind of racial memory that goes all the way back to the cave days -- "Guy with beard in charge" or something like that.

Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away (well, South Carolina) I used to have a beard. People seemed to respond to my commands and respect my authority. Once a year I'd shave it off and enjoy pizza and a hot fudge sunday and then grow it back. Funny think, if I acted as authoritarian during those couple of weeks people were less likely to repond to my commands and more likely to look at me like "Who the Hell does he think he is?"

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hm...I don't like facial hair personally, but I must agree with you I think the beard finishes out your look.

Lol that's what I thought Len! I feel as if I'm missing something without my beard! It does finish it off. And make me look a lot manlier rather than a little boy.
    And Persephone, I totally agree with you! Beards do seem to have a more "person in charge" look. And give a guy a more manly look about him. XP that's why I love them. Plus it doesn't look right on me without one.

Gold Member
    I use to wear a Beard during the winter months; We all did, on the job, House Construction.
    It helped with the cold wind on the face.
    I still have a mustache, but lost the beard Manny years ago, it just itched to much.
    I wish I could lose the Mustache, but I am known for it and do not want to lose that part of me.
    Rader

Maybe trying to grow a Mustache might be easer than a Beard.

I would have gone with darker bigger and longer eyebrows, and keep the pretty boy look.
    George Clooney stubble is nice but can't think of anyone who looks nice with a full beard (I don't watch much TV)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Lol yeah, i'm trying to go for the nicely trimmed beard rather than stubble. I don't know about the long beards though, they seem too much for me and aren't me XP now mustaches are awesome! Haha i'ma get that goatee look going on XP