Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The last thing i want to take off

Banned Read only

Red face The last thing i want to take off

I don't know about you all but for me, I am building up to full dressing and going out dressed again. Not the point here though

I don't get a chance to dress fully much but am planning on doing so more and more in the next months.

But I have one item I wait to the last second to take off because it defines me OR my feelings somehow. Don't understand why or how this is so.

For me it is my forms and blouse. All other stuff adds depth but I have experienced this more than once and thought maybe you all have that item or part of your dressing that impacts you all the same way.

Am I alone here?

Vanny

I think bras have a lot of impact.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Breast forms for me, especially when they're stuck to my chest so securely from adhesive. Sometimes I just wish they would glue to my chest and become my real breasts forever

Gone to live my life
    For me it is my wig . . . my head is normally shaved (easier occupation wise) so when I am undressing I always take my wig off last much the same way it is the last thing I put on . . . it is when I truly transform into Isha and then go back to boy me when I take it off.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Before I had my own breasts, it was absolutely the breast forms. However, I also agree with Isha - I'm bald, so removing the wig was really stressful for me emotionally. The forms were the most important - but only by a small amount.

My forms & bra are usually that last female items I remove, other than makeup.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    I'm in the wig camp. My wig is grey which is a fine match for what's left on the sides of my head. I like to undress before a full length mirror. I am addicted to full slips and love the sight of any woman or me in a full slip, hosiery and heels. Some how my reflective image as a balding woman does not look very attractive. If I had more hair on the top of my head I guess I could style it into a short look.

For me its usually the makeup especially mascara or lipstick. But clotheswise its also my forms and blouse.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    It would definitely be my bra
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Like Isha and PaulaQ, it's the wig for me. I know when I put it on, it's like the crowning glory and when taken off, signifies an end to the whole adventure. Ex-military, I've had very short hair since the age of 21, however, old fart syndrome has crept in over the years and deemed fit for my follicles to disappear.

I definitely get the forms and blouse bit though. I love the way the cut of the blouse fits and hangs from my waist, an indescribable but magical feeling.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

WYOB shaper...

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Gold Member
    Put me down for the bra and forms; Just removing the "Girls" turns me back into a guy.
    Rader

It's definitely the bra for me.

Lipstick and forms. I just hate taking either one off. I wear lipstick when ever I can. In winter weather it protects my lips from drying out.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Bra then panties before I get in the shower before bed.

For me it' a gaff and panties. Before the "girls" go on, the "boys" have to disappear.

Marg

For me it's always the panties. In my mind that is the one thing that keeps me connected to that feminine self. I love the way panties feel on me. Guess I'm more of an A man (girl). Was really into cheekini panties for a minute. Lately I've been looking for a nice teddy or leotard. I love how they feel way up high on the hips. Not necessarily that into thongs but I do like to wear panties that show of the butt.

Silver Member
    I hate to take anything off - even going to bed at night. Thus, it is usually my make-up. I take one last look at Heather in the mirror and then sadly scrub away.

Like many it is my bra. I love the feel and the femininity it bestows.

I agree with candice Bra and panties are the last two pieces to come off put also the first two pieces to go on

For me it's my bra. First on and last off before I get in shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Chan View Post
    Breast forms for me, especially when they're stuck to my chest so securely from adhesive. Sometimes I just wish they would glue to my chest and become my real breasts forever
    <- me too.

I love the feeling of my bra, so consequently it will be the last thing off, when I am undressing. However, many nights I will wear it to bed under my nightie

I guess I'm a little different but aren't we all.

The last thing I want to take off are my stockings. They just feel so nice.

Aspiring Member
    Panties and pantyhose.
    Always way too hard to take off.