Thread: Out With My GF

Out With My GF

Hey all~
    This weekend was one amazing experience~ I finally dressed out in public I was visiting my GF at college and I brought along the perfect outfit to go out dressed for my first time. I spent a while getting dressed up and putting on what little makeup I owned. We went to the store and bought makeup to replace my supply and we ate out later that night. All night I was addressed as a girl and most importantly... I felt very pretty. This boosted my self-confidence more than anything and I'm extremely proud finally being able to just be me. :3 I'm just so, so happy. I thought I'd share a bit with you all. Love you guys~
    -Daria

Awesome! So happy for you!

Congrats! Be sure to let your GF how much you appreciate what she did for you.
    Hugs, Carole

Daria,you've yourself a keeper ! Lucky you,congrats.

Darla
    Thank you for sharing your magical evening. There is nothing like that first step out into the world as the girl you want to be! I knew when my heel hit the pavement that I would never turn back. It has been a wonderful year for me since my first trip with so many firsts and conquered challenges. I am so grateful to have had my wife with me during this time!
    Hugs
    Suzanne

Silver Member
    Daria - Good for you! How brave! Keep developing, keep learning, have fun. This is your life!

Daria, so great to hear another first time out success story. I am really glad for you. What a thrill that must have been for you & your g/f !!! Peace, melissa

Damn younguns!!!!
    Sure wish I had the nerve to dress when I was that age. Congratulations and I hope you and your girlfriend have a long successful relationship

Platinum Member
    Glad you had her support and participation. Invest some time in letting her know just how much you appreciate her in all respects!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Wow, that sounds like a Lot of fun! These stories of getting out
    are So inspiring! Thank you for sharing!! ♥

Banned Read only
    Daria...

you go.. and being just you is perfectly, prettily fun to have heard. I hope this encourages others, including myself, that a single day in the life in the world, is worth many, many years worth of redemption and satisfaction to those who live in secret.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Vanny

Daria,
    This is another first time experience I read.
    All the new feelings you experience are never to be forgotten and I think will remain with you forever.
    I hope the ret of your life is filled with surprises and enjoyment just as your first night was.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am always happy to read about the positive experiences that many of you beautiful girls have when you go out. So happy to hear about yours. You certainly have a great GF.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Sounds like an amazing glad you shared it with us

That is wonderful to hear, Daria. So glad that you can really enjoy this funny little side we seem to have.
    Give your girlfriend an extra hug from us.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Way to good !! Sounds like you had a blast. Watch out that could become a regular thing LOL

Platinum Member
    Hi Daria, It sounds like you are having a wonderful time with the program.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!