Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I knew I was in trouble

Banned Read only

Talking I knew I was in trouble

One day when dressing, I came out in all my glory and my wife spotted me and did not say anything. She left the room, and I let it go. Possibly she could care less and possibly I did something wrong (high odds in my situation).

I was sure I had done nothing wrong, and as typical, helped with chores around the house and cooked etc... so

She told me that she did not like that I fit into that dress and that... and that..

What I learned was that we should never fit in clothes smaller than the SO! I am sure there are other stories but

What did you do that crossed some line with your SO?

Vanny

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    I can easily grow my nails long and do,and my SO can't A real stumbling block. And the my natural ( though gently shaped ) eyebrows, another stumbling block./line crossed. And yes the smaller clothes thing.Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

My ex once accused me of wearing her clothes after learning of my little hobby, I made the terrible mistake of blurting out "I couldn't wear any of YOUR clothes they are all way to big for me"..... note to self-- NEVER pour gasoline on an open flame like that again!!

Gold Member
    Maybe try stuffing a pillow under your top. It just might make you look a lot bigger and she will
    be happy that you are bigger than her.
    Just a thought.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Rader,

I don't think it would.... then you would be making lite of them. Lord...

Vanny

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    My wife is aware but not enthusiastic. She found one of my dresses that I hang at the back of a closet downstairs. Her response was "Seriously? size 8? " and I knew exactly what she was pissed about. MK
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

the smaller clothes is a killer but never try on her wedding dress even if she says it is OK

My wife tolerated me wearing her nylon nightgowns, which of course progressed to sex. I was in heaven, but I didn't know it really got on her nerves. She even told me I looked sexy in one of her gowns! So, I guess it became a little too routine. One day she laid down the law, threw out the ones I wore and stated that she would no longer tolerate my "perversion." Who knew?

We subsequently had a long discussion after she calmed down which resulted in HER buying me two pairs of women's satin pajamas and she still lets me wear panties as long as they don't have lace. Since then, I have bought two pair of nylon PJ's that she tolerates, but think are a little too feminine, go figure. Every once in a while I'll still wear one of her nightgowns. If I'm caught, which seems to be something I hope for, seems naughty and is exhilerating, she just shakes her head and tells me to remove the gown.

When she found my stash of women's clothes, I simply told her not to look there anymore and she has respected that. She has come to realize that she cannot change something that has been a part of me since the beginning and so tolerates it in a mostly DADT situation.

I appreciate the tolerance she has shown even though I wish it was total acceptance.

Silver Member
    My wife doesn't want to make love to a woman. While she tolerates cross dressing she has her limits.

I actually wear jeans two sizes smaller than my wife does. It has given her a reason to go back to working out again

when my boobs grew bigger than hers....

My legs are shapelier then hers.

I am size 12 and she is size 16.

That is also crossing the line when dressed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well,

After you all have been blessed with natural hips, breasts, and then given birth to your babies, maybe you won't be so smug.

You might then just CELEBRATE a WOMAN'S figure
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-06-2014 at 12:57 AM.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    No momarie..

Not trying to be mean..That is not the question or the reason for the post thread. Sorry..

continue then

I learned that it was bad to have nicer clothes than my wife. She get to live as a beautiful woman everyday and deserves nice stuff and will pass on buying something for herself and since I rarely leave the house, her clothing is more important than mine. So I have learned to try to celebrate her, trying to never buy something she already has, which I have done a couple of times because I didn't know she already had it, and then I buy her things for her whenever I am shopping for me. This is often difficult. Because I want to buy her things I like, things she will look good in, but I have to realize I will never have it or wear. I love my wife, she deserves to be celebrated.

my fiance wears a smaller size jeans than me, mostly because of my big butt.
    he also has beautiful legs which do look good in a dress, mine not so much.

sometimes i do feel like i wish i could pull of things he looks good in,
    but i had to come to terms that i am a different shape then him
    and i look good in things that doesn't suit him.

i don't think your wives feel like you've crossed a line, per say.
    they are only human and women often feel insecure about other women,
    so of course they may be upset about somethings. We want to look and feel beautiful too!

give your wives a break ladies!
    “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. ”
    ― Maureen Dowd

Banned Read only
    Gigi,

We want our wives to feel beautious.... I took my SO out for a shopping trip to the designer people... she could not get over the expense and almost went into convulsions with the prices. ha... love doing that to her..

I never try to over dress anyone. funny but that never crossed my mind. It was a past SO rxn that caused that. Nope,
    I give my SO anything... and everything she could ask for (largely speaking), but for me, and I am not speaking for the others here...

I dress for me, elegant, trampy, business... it has nothing to do with out doing or being more beautiful... maybe this will make sense...

I have so many issues in looking pretty; hands, feet, shoulders etc... that I dress to over compensate. My SO dresses casually... but when she does dress up, she looks stunning. That is where I need to have a conversation soon now that I think of it.

Good stuff then...

Vanny

Banned Read only
    My wife gets pissed off if I mention that I have lost weight. Four years ago I found out I had diabetes at the level controlled by diet and exercise. Since I had a close friend of diabetes complications I took the advice to heart. I have always exercised. I revised my diet to eliminate all foods that are injurious to good health. Since I do the cooking 4/5 work days our diet is great. I've trimmed down 15-20 pounds. My wife? Well, if you supplement the good cooking with junk food and sugary sodas the good eating habits are nullified. At five foot two she wears a size 18. I wear a size 18 on a six foot frame. She does not like the fact I have trimmed down and have a flat stomach. Frankly, I look better in a dress than she. I am not trying to be mean or cast dispersions of her, BUT, what you eat shows up on the body sooner or later.

Yes, I will cut women some slack because they have delivered babies. However, look around the malls and stores the body shapes of too many women and MEN are terrible.

Oh, my wife is still envious of my legs after forty plus years of marriage.

We're still at the stage where my wife refers to my femme side as "the other woman". So I go out of my way not to do any further to fan the flames - god forbid she finds out I wear a size 10!

I told my wife that I CDed before we married 38 years ago. The first time she saw me fully dressed and made up caused her to start dreaming that I would run off and become a model (Trust me, I did not look that good!).

I stopped dressing completely in front of her after that. My coming out to her as transgender last year is a different problem.

Edit: A lot of the girls in this thread mention wearing clothes a size smaller than their SO wears. I bought a pair of NYDJ jeans a couple of months ago and ignored the warning to buy a size smaller. I bought a pair of size 14 and, yep, they were too big in the waist. I offered them to my wife with a comment of them being a bit too big on me (WRONG!). But, they do fit her and she wears them often.
    Last edited by mikiSJ; 02-05-2014 at 01:38 PM.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar
    My wife doesn't like 'Francine' either. And I think it is partly due to the fact I wear smaller clothes than she does. The only thing she has ever given me was the pink top that I have and is in some of my flickr photos and that was because it was too small for her.
    I think for this reason sometimes I feel she looks at 'Francine' as the other woman sort of thing.
    If she saw some of my latest clothing she might also be shocked.
    Size 10 skirts, which for me seem to be a bit short, due to my height. But in all the years I have known her..she's never been a size 10.
    Only thing I sometimes fear, is God forbid..if she ever saw my pics.
    Good luck.
    Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gigi View Post
    give your wives a break ladies!
    I agree with this. Surely your wives aren't as petty as some of you make them out to be?

I have spoken to many, many SOs over the years and here are several points to consider:

Like Gigi says, some women have a negative body image to begin with. This is something that is internal and it really isn't a reflection of how good or not good you look in femme mode. They would feel the same way whether you dress or not.

In other cases (and this is sad), I've read stories of less-than-accepting-women who do let themselves go after they find out their husbands crossdress. They think their husbands love them more for the way they look or what they wear than for themselves ... their husbands seem to be preoccupied with how good the clothes look on a female body (as is evidenced by so many of the posts in this forum) and these women cannot bear to be married to husbands who appear to have clothes and/or female beauty fetishes. Or any other fetish for that matter.

Sometimes I object to the way that my SO dresses. My SO is perfectly free to dress how she wants to, however, but some of the clothes do send a message of availability to onlooking males ... short dresses for example, or curve revealing clothes. I've sometimes wondered who it was that my SO was wanting to impress. I am not jealous of the way that my SO looks in clothes. I look good in clothes too and I can certainly create the same hourglass figure if I want to put on enhancements. But the message sent (sometimes) is something that I can do without even if I do understand the need to transform the male body shape in order to pass.

To the poster just above me ... you might consider the idea that it is not the way you look that your wife objects to, but rather the way that you may prioritize Francine. Yes, it can feel as if husbands are in love with themselves when they dress and this does feel the same as their being enamored with a third party.
    Reine

LOL...I found the same thing...
    My wife isn't bothered by any styles I prefer, only that I am a smaller size. I keep telling her it's not my fault...doesn't help though...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

GG/SO of a CD
    Luca may be smaller than me. But I will always have the curvier sexier body. So take that size 10 eat your heart out.