Thread: Any Goths on this site?

Any Goths on this site?

I have been a goth most of my life, wondered if there were any on this site! Goth crossdressers, MtF, FtM. I'm a male goth, but have exclusively crossdressed for the past many years. I'm in the early stages of MtF. Introduce yourself!

Nope not a goth. However in a way they both can relate with each other. Well they both wear make up, nail polish, eyeliner, subcultures, jewelery, fashionable and many more. I think it's awesome that you want to combine them both. This is truly who you are, so go for it.

Take it easy, Nikki
    Last edited by Nikki 1984; 02-04-2014 at 11:27 PM.

Aah most members dress in what I'd call a fairly conservative fashion. I wear almost exclusively black clothes, have long hair, tats, lots of silver jewelry (I make it), like the Cure, NIN, Placebo and I know really a lot of vampires, satanists and black magicians. I don't know that I'd call myself Goth - I'm probably too old. But as a representative of a minority of genderqueer deviants, I welcome you to a frequently really interesting series of discussions!

I would be more of a Lolita or Elegant Goth Girl. I have may gothic skirts. I had a few Rose and Thorn blouses, unfortunately not any more. Not quite Goth but I like the styles.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    As strictly a style, it's something I'd like to play with. I had a long
    period of time that I couldn't do any dressing up at all, and Lots
    of cool and interesting ideas are always popping up.

I don't care one way or the other about the mindset of the subculture,
    but I Do like the look/style Very Much. But, I like lots of different styles,
    so I'll mess around with lots of them if I get enough time...

My CD rulebook was lost during a move. I have an excuse if I'm not
    doing it right...

~♥~

Banned Read only
    In my teen years, I loved the goth style mainly because you could get away with so many feminine things, just like with today's "emo" style. Now that I am fulltime, I am starting to gravitate towards more goth styles again. But as far as exclusively goth, no. Sometimes I like to wear bright pretty dresses (I don't have confidence to post pics of those) and be a girly-girl. Sometimes I'll be goth wearing corsets, chokers, bondage straps, etc. For the most part, I feel comfortable dressing as myself, in jeans and a top, usually with flats. I guess I am a tomboy lol

I'd love to develop a Goth look. Not sure how well a 40 year old Goth will go over. But as it turns out, I'm really the only one who has to like it.

I love black hair, dark heavy eye make up, and dark lip colors so would love to put it all together.
    Doing the right thing starts at the beginning of the day. Not after you get caught.

Not a goth per se, but I was (and still am) into metal and alternative music like many (so-called) goths from my day and age (as opposed to 80s new wave music associated with older goths) so I know quite a few of them. I preferred the punk/metal/90s alternative aesthetic. I believe I'm supposed to call myself a hipster nowadays.

Thanks for al the responses. Nobody is to old to be a goth. I'd love to discuss different gothic fashion ideas with everyone. I'm also hoping to post my daily goth outfits as well. Feel free to take a look and comment on them! ashley.love, I would love to see you in black hair with heavy dark makeup and lipstick. You'd look great!
    Last edited by prettygirl4; 02-05-2014 at 11:11 AM.

/Steps out of shadows. Yea am goth

Hi there I like dark stuff
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.