Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: While dressed how do you normally spend your time?

Banned Read only

While dressed how do you normally spend your time?

I find myself on the computer or relaxing reading something. Not to say that I don't want to go out and all, but I figured that most of us have an inclination to do some sort of regular routine while dressed as our feminine character/person/entity/self/other, etc..

Vanny

I live and dress as a female 24/7, I go where I want, when I want, dressed the way I want to dress, but it is always on the classier side. Yes, I am enjoying my life as the female I always should have been, but no I have not had HRT or SRS, not saying I would not like to, I just cannot afford too.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

i can't really talk about it. i'd get banned again.

I do a lot of laundry while I am dressed lol Plus I am usually here or taking pictures. I have been working on a journal of sorts so I spend a lot of time on that if and when I may have some free time.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

As Katey is so time constrained at the moment, AND because I have a backlog of cute skirts, shoes and - arriving soon - boots I am a feverish whirl of foundation, eyeshadow, kanekalon fibre and accessories before throwing myself into as many outfit combos as possible and then trying to look relaxed for my photos.

There then follows a positive SeaWorld-like maelstrom of make-up remover before returning to 'normal'.

I write this and realise I am yearning for more harmony in my life

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

All regular household routines.and leisure activities.
    Gardening and so it goes on....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Due to living with a very hectic schedule, I never have time to dress for longer than a few hours a week. I'm hoping free time will become more abundant after I'm done with further education.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    if I am home...which is now cause it's WAY too cold to go out.. I spoil myself ....i make a nice plate of fresh veggie pick on's , have a glass of wine, put on some music ( usually classical or jazz for starters)...dress...do makeup, chat, answer emails...then I switch gears and go for the vodka and seltzer with a twist of lemon..and the dance party begins LOL...with some electro and rock sometimes dubstep...that can go on till 2 pm the next day LOL ! I would get banned too if I mentioned anymore...

I typically go out somewhere..... laying around the house all prettied up is so boring!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I tend to clean up, get any normal jobs done, theres always laundry to catch up on. Then curl up with a book or some magazines. Lately I've been spending too long on this laptop. I do tend to have a continual fashion show at the moment, trying different combinations and outfits. The one thing I have to watch is having too many glasses of wine. I don't go out but getting outside is nice.

I like listening and singing along to cd's be female singers. I love looking in the full length mirror when I do this. I listen to The Carpenters, Vicki Carr, The Corrs. I am very good at imitating a female singing voice. I really feel like a Woman when I do this. When I am not doing that I just like to relax and watch tv usually girly films. I am on my own at weekends so I carry on doing this into the small hours..

Mostly only dress when working hehe. I'm a truck driver so whenever I get a night run I dress up! I love driving dressed up and stopping at the rest areas and truck stops. I get so nervous, but I still enjoy it!

I'm with Karen on this one.... laying around the house all dressed up is really boring. If the weather is tolerable, as soon as I'm finished in front of the mirror, it's off to the mall, thrift store and then a little grocery shopping. Every now and then, I'll hit up a museum or a GNO with a few other girls...

Renne......

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm with Karren.

I'm with you Vanny. Just relaxing around the house, doing normal household things. Just like any other woman would do after a day of work. Of course I don't get all dolled up to do that, maybe just my hair, a little eyeliner and lip gloss. Someday I'll get up the nerve to go out all dressed. I kind of do that now but underdressed with womens jeans and an androgeness top doesn't really count I guess.

I just sit at the house and play with my dog or go to the neighbors down the road. That and play MMO's with my dad lol I'm a rather boring person. I don't like going too many places though once in a while I'll nip over to the mall or Barnes and Noble ^_^;

out for coffee, dinner, movies, SHOPPING, getting car serviced, SHOPPING, looking for new clothes, coffee, Art galleries, museums, SHOPPING, more coffee etc
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    When Stephanie decides to present herself for the day, and, it's not every day, she first gets totally en femme with no makeup. That's a pretty dress, hosiery,heels, bra, panty, slip and wig. I'll login to this site and check the latest posts that seem interesting. Then, it don an apron and prepare my breakfast. I'll read the newspaper while eating and sipping coffee. Then I'll spend a little more time banging on the key board. With a working wife as a retire I have assumed a lot of the domestic chores. Today it was doing a load of laundry (whites) followed by the towels. Then folding the laundry. If I wash my male shirts there's ironing to be done. Sometimes it's changing the linens on the beds. Some days it's baking a coffee cake or making a pot of meatballs and sauce. I will push the vacuum around. If it's the summer I will do some deadheading of the roses in the garden and washing the windows. Not every woman sits on her ass watching soaps and eating bon bons.

PS: The only things that irritates my wife is the fact that I never clean the bathrooms. I just cannot see getting on my knees in a pretty dress and heels. I guess we'll have to get a maid for that chore.

Think my wife would notice when I make the tax return out this year instead of putting down occupation of retiree I put down domestic goddess?

Gone to live my life
    When I dress "en femme" complete I go out and do what needs to be done. I might get some groceries, pick some things up my wife and I need, go to Starbucks or go shopping with a GG friend. Basically, I spend the day being me.

Hugs

Isha

I relax, do whatever needs doing around the house and a few light duty farm chores.

It really doesn't matter how I dress for mundane tasks as they are not gender specific. For instance, I don't accomplish any more housework whether I'm wearing a dress or not. I usually reserve my dressing time for bed or going out on a date or to the club dancing. Then it becomes a memorable and enjoyable event. Of course if I were transitioning, I would no doubt settle into a daily routine en femme, since that would become my normal way of doing things.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member
    Usually I head to one of my favorite salons for some pamering and great girl conversation an atmosphere! I also other really important activities like, shopping for makeup, skirts, dresses, slacks, tops ,sweaters, accessories and or shoes.

Platinum Member
    It varies. I spend most of my none Working hours en femme, usually with my wife. I run errands, go shopping, and occasionally Starbucks or neighborhood restaurants. These days I rarely go out at night...just not much for the bar scene.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 02-06-2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: iPad error
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I do pretty much what I normally do in drab. I draw, paint, watch TV, work on the computer. But sometimes I'll hook up my camera and tripod and take pics. Especially if I have a new outfit to model!
    -Audrey

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm fortunate to have CD girlfriends. Getting dressed is pretty much a social event for me. I was in a closet for years. I'd rather go back to model airplanes than back to the closet. My very best and most intimate friends are all CDs.